Baku! Len x Reader : In A Dream

One-shot #36
Yes this song inspired by Len's songs dream eating monochrome Baku.

Contain some depressions.. Skip this one shot if you're disturb by the content (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

❝ If you drowned yourself in dreams, your dream will never come true ❞

He sat there on a chair inside a dark room. There's only one light from a candle on the small tea table. The Baku legs crossed as he sips his tea. His blue dull eyes stared at the tea in the porcelain cup.

The sound of a crying girl break the silence. His pointed ears twitching and a smirk appear on his face. "Ah, its time for another delicious dinner" He took his cane and the lights turned off.

-

She sat there on her comfy crying endlessly. He watch the (h/c) haired girl crying. Her phone was buzzing on her hand but she didn't even flinch to answer the call. The clock strike 2 AM in the morning and he decided to have a meal.

"I.. Don't want to sleep.. I'm scared.. I might have a nightmare again... I wish my nightmare could just go away already.." She manage to said between her sobs.

"Excuse me young lady"

The girl flinch and looked over to her balcony door that's now wide open. A  strange boy appears like her age. standing on her balcony door. His eyes were dull blue, his hair was blonde. He was wearing a neat tailcoat and a small hat on his head. A pair of white gloves and a cane. He seems elegant in a way.

"Who... Who are you.. ? How can you be in my balcony? This is the second floor!" She said with a puffy red eyes.

The boy chuckled and approach her. "Young lady, are you unable to sleep at night?"  The (h/c) haired girl lightly nodes and he smiles "if so, shall I cast a magic spell for you?"

"Magic... Spell?"

"Do you want me to get rid of your nightmares? Do you want it to be a beautiful dream? It is your choice.."

The girl swallow her saliva. Who's this strange person? He suddenly comes from her balcony and asking some weird things. Of course she wanted her nightmares to stop. Her family was already broken since she was little. And she just found out that her boyfriend cheat on her. Her friends start to leave her because of a rumor made by her ex boyfriend. She was bullied on school and abused in home by her own father.

"I.. I want too.. But how?"

The boy chuckled and hold her right hand. "Its a deal, let's just seal it with a promise" he inter wine their little fingers as his other hand closed her eyes.

"Now~ Thank you for the food young lady" she quickly fall asleep on her bed having the best dream she ever have.

-