Vocaloid! Len x Reader : This Wonderful Moment

-----------------------------------

Len's POV

I remember the day when I was created. Everyone was looking forward to see the Vocaloid to be alive like a human. Those scientist was smiling and celebrating, Miku that was created before me and Rin was also smiling and singing happily.

And then, we start singing for everyone. I remember those fun times when the scientist always excited to make new vocaloids. New friends always came every year. Luka, Piko, Ia, Gumi, Gakupo, so many of them. Everyone loved us, they love our songs, the producer enjoyed making us sang their songs. Everyone was always happy, smiling and we though nothing wrong is going to happen.

None of us know this would happen. When those humans start to said that the vocaloid is so last season and 'old', they're bored with us although they made so many vocaloids. The producers stopped using us and throw us away as they use some new thing the humans made. They think the vocaloid is useless, we can't gave them money. I was so childish back then. I didn't understand anything about this world at all. All I know is as long as I sing everyone will love me.

I should've know this when Kaito and Meiko start to raise their voice with our creators and then the next day both of them was gone. Then that time when those humans gather all vocaloids on one room and called miku.

I can't believe they killed Miku right in the front of everyone. The Miku that everyone loved, the cheerful and nice Miku was killed in the front if everyone. She was destroyed, all of her body parts and circuits became to pieces. That time rin was so scared that she his behind me.

The adult vocaloids tried to protect everyone but those humans use some kind of device to turn us off one by one. I remember that day when me and rin steals the remote and ran away from the vocaloid mansion. The place where we called home earlier now became a nightmare. I can't stand seeing all of my friends destroyed one by one. Luka even gave up herself to help us ran away.

Those time me and Rin always hide. The humans was looking for both of us. We ran in the street and do anything to live. It was better because there's still the cheerful rin with me. It was, until she was... Broken. I knew it was risky to ran away. We vocaloid cant live whithout someone to look at our system. Her system start to error, I don't know anything about our system, I can't do anything. I watch my mirror image broke down with my own two eyes.

And right after a few days Rin gone, the human announced that they stop hunting the rest of the survived vocaloids, because they know we will broke somehow. And I heard that I'm the only one who still survived in their list. I'm all alone, no rin, no Miku, no Luka nor meiko and kaito that will take care of me like before. No more singing and performing. Just me waiting for my own system to broke.

I lean to the closest building I see. Recently my eyes are getting blurry and I feel like my system is shutting down. Even if the humans see me, they'll ignore me and just think that I'm one of the silly broken android on the streets. My skin was all broke and showed cables and sparks. I was all broken down, I only need to wait to die like everyone else.

My feet can't hold my body anymore. I fell down to the ground, I can't see. My eyes was too blurry to see. I close my eyes waiting for my system to shut down.

"Wow.. You're a really cool android!!" I heard a girl said and the followed with a man voice.

"Maybe I can fix him up a little so you can play with him"

"Really? Thanks daddy!!" I feel a hand trail to the back of my neck. Oh right, it was where my manual off switch. And then, I knew I was turned off.

-

My consciousness start to came back. I feel my system is working again, my body felt better than before.

"I did it!" I heard someone said. "Can you open your eyes?"

I slowly open my eyes and see a young girl and an adult man standing together with a smile. The girl looked at me with a bright smile.

"Hello there Kagamine Len! It's finnaly nice to see you on after five years"

I blink again and stare at the girl. She has (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and wearing a tank top and shorts only, but she also use a white lab coat that cover her body.

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you mean five years?"

"well actually,  me and my father found you on an alleyway five years ago and we try to fix you..  But my father passed away a little agile ago before you were finished and I finnaly finished you for him. " she smiled to me. "I'm (y/n) and this is my brother (b/n), it's very nice to meet you Len"

It's been a long time since someone smile to me that way.

"would..  W-would you like to hear me sing for y-you" I ask excitedly, and she chuckled.

"of course you can"

Maybe one day she will throw me away like the others did.  But,  for now god please just let me enjoy this moment of happiness before its gone again.

------------------------------------

This actually a really old one shot that I made a year ago and forgot to finish at the middle XD
IDK if it's good or not but at least it's finished now.

Vote and comment!

SQL