Tsundere! Len x Deredere! Reader : Spending Time Together

One shot #29
This one shots was requested by EndiSu

Also, this one shot is mostly fluff cause preparing the cute tsundere Len that you guys love. Skip this one shot if you're disturb by tsundere Len! (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

-------------------------------

Second Person POV

It was a beautiful day. And you decided to visit the vocaloid mansion to see your friends especially rin and miku your bffae (best friend forever and ever) and..... Also your crush on the blonde haired shota. The one and only Kagamine Len!!

And with that you quickly change your clothes and head to the vocaloid mansion. You were greeted by Gumi on the front of the mansion as she was talking with IA. Both of them smiled to you and you greeted them cheerfully.

"Hi (y/n)!!" Greeted Gumi and IA.

"Hi Gumi! Hi IA!" You greet back.

"Wanna see the big six?" IA asked.

"Nah, just wanna spend time with Mike and rin" you answered.

"The six of them are on the living room. And if I wasn't wrong Gakupo was also there with Piko. Good luck!" Gumi exclaimed. You thanked the green haired girl and entered the mansion.

"RIN-CHAN!! MIKU-CHAN!!!" you scream and tackled your two best friend.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!" the two girls also scream hugging you back.

"Are you three trying to make me deaf?!" Len glared at the three of you as he paused the video game on the TV.

"Don't be so rude Len! Its fun! You should try it too!" You said smiling to him.

Len cheek got red and he quickly his his blush. "I'm not doing that. That's just for idiots like you three!" He said and continue playing his game.

"Oh, Len is blushing!!" Meiko teased from the couch while half drunk.

"Mei, you're drunk!" Kaito exclaimed.

"Shut up blue alicorn!!" Meiko shout.

"Sorry (y/n). Gakupo! Stop playing uno with piko and help Kai carrying mei to her room!" Luka ordered.

"Do I need too?" Gakupo growl and luka glared at him "fine.." And the two from up man carry the drunken woman to her room.

"Meiko-san always so funny!!" You said with your usual smile.

"Sorry (y/n), but miku and rin will be going too record our song with me. You can play with Len" luka explain and you nodded smiling brightly.