Len x Reader : Visitor

Hahaahaah
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah
I hope this one turn out good
Fuck I hate writers block

One shot fucking #
Idk what to put tbh

------------------------------

Third Person's POV (hell yeah its been like 1000 years since I use this POV)

"

Nee-chan!! Please stop!! I don't like it to wear these!!" The male blonde complain to the teal haired girl.

"But Len-chan~ you're so cute with those baby equipment!!" Miku teased as she took pictures with her phone.

Len was holding his tears. He was sitting on a baby stroller, with a baby napkin on his chest and holding a bottle of milk in his hand. It was still a relief Miku didn't force him to wear baby diapers.

"Rin-chan!! Help me here!!" Len looked at his partner with pleading eyes.

Rin casually took one of his banana and eat then slowly while hearing songs with her headphones.

"Why can't we just let Kaito nii-chan left in charge instead Miku nee-chan  while Luka nee-chan and Meiko nee-chan gone?" Len ask still embarrassed with his position.

"Remember last time Kaito nii-chan in charge?" Miku said as she was choosing some another girly outfits for Len to wear.

Quick flashback~

"Kaito is the on in charge while we're gone. The three of you, don't do anything weird!!" Meiko said eyeing the three kids one by one.

Luka look at kaito "take care of them for us. We trust you Kaito"

Kaito smiled and nodded "trust me with everything! I can take care of these kids better than that middle aged woman do!"

"I am NOT a middle aged woman!! I'll kill you Kai!!" Before Meiko kill the terrified Kaito, Luka pull her away as they leave the house to the other four vocaloid.

"So..." kaito looked at the three kids and grins "Anyone wants ice cream?"