Child! Master! Len x Maid! Reader : Master And I

One shot #19
This one shot contains shota, cuteness of child and spoiled Len :3 skip this one shot if you hate the cute and shota len~ (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

------------------------------------

Your POV

It was a beautiful day. I was at the backyard of the mansion. The wind blow and the sun shine brightly. And it means laundry can done quickly today!! I smiled as I bend down to take the wet clothes from the bucket.

"good morning (y/n)!!" said a purple haired man with a katana.

I turn my gaze to the one who called me "morning mister Gakupo!! " I said back.

Mister Gakupo laughs and lean to the little wood fence. "doing laundry for the family is see... " he said.

"ah yes, it's a beautiful day today it is. So I decided to do some laundry. And how's the bandits? Did you catch them? " I ask.

Mister Gakupo laughs "of course I did! I'm the famous traveling samurai! All of them are in jail now thanks to me!! "

"so, Luka-sama didn't help you at all? " I ask while a smirk tugged on my mouth. Everyone knows that mister Gakupo can't do anything without Luka-san.

Gakupo start to sweat and scratch the back of his neck "well... About Luka.. She help me... A little... "

"KRIIING" sound of a bell.

I sighs as I quickly arrange the wet laundry on the ropes. "the master is calling for me. See you later mister Gakupo and say hi to Luka-san for me please!! " I said as I run to the mansion.

Gakupo just laughs and answer "I will. Good day (y/n)!!"

I smiled as I walk trough the corridors of the big mansion. The sound of the bell was from Master's bedroom. I think he's woke up now. I quickly walk to the bedroom.

As I open the big wooden door, the smell of bananas fill the room. I see my master sitting on his bed with a morning face. He rub his eyes with his left hand while his right hand holding a banana doll.

"good morning master! " I said and I now.

"morning yawn (y/n)...." said master with his cute face.

"my my, master... You still look adorable when you woke up! " I said as I pat his head.

"(y/n)!! Stop it!!! ∑( ̄□ ̄;)" he said.

"but you're just to cute master" (○゚ε゚○)

"I'm not cute!! I'm almost 10 already!! " (︺︹︺)

"and I'm 16 almost 17 master!" I said back. "c'mon, lats eat breakfast. I already prepare your bath and clothes. And the breakfast is almost ready. You don't want to make your food cold ain't you? "

Master pout "of course I won't!! Food are delicious! Especially bananas!! " he said.

I giggled as his childish behavior. Even if he's the master of the mansion and also smart. He still do childish! "I'll get some bananas later okay! Now you need to go to take a bath. Or you want me to bath with you? " I said smirking.

Master blushed and look away running to the bathroom "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he said (。ŏ_ŏ)

I giggled. I prepared his clothes and clean his bed. I wait for him outside the room so he could change his clothes. A few minutes later, master comes out with the outfit I prepared for him.