Cheater! Len x Reader : Concern

One shot #30

⚠I MAKE LEN A SHIT

Just enjoy~

PART 1
---------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

A phone vibrate suddenly at 4 am at the morning. The blonde haired man slowly get up and pick up the yellow colored phone. After read the caller name, he smirked. He touch the 'answer' opinion and put the phone close to his ear.

"Hey (y/n), what with calling? Its 4 in the morning" He ask in a low voice not wanted to the teal haired girl by his side to wake up

"I'm just checking on my boyfriend, that's all. By the way, when will you come back? I miss you Len" said a female voice from the phone.

"I don't know, I have so many works. Sorry babe"

"Can you have a date with me today? If you can of course. I don't want to be a burden"

"I'll come. What time?" The man just smirked and play with a strand of teal hair in his hand.

"8 in the morning. In Meiko's cafè. Len, if you have any problem, you can tell me anything!"

The man lightly chuckled "I'm fine (y/n), don't worry... In going to sleep again. I love you" Len said and end the call.

He smirked and slowly get off from the bed. He take his clothes from the floor and slowly take it on without making any loud sound. Len looked at the naked girl who's sleeping soundly. Last night was fun he though and lick his lower lip.

Len slowly get out from the hotel room and leave the girl alone. He didn't forget to pay for the hotel room and quickly ran away. I should change my clothes, and take a bath as well. I smell like Miku

-

The clock showed the time was 7. 45. Len was waiting for you at the cafè. He didn't want you to wait for him so he decided to come early knowing your habbit of coming 10 minutes before the exact tune

His eyes spot a beautiful girl with (h/h) (h/c) hair entering the cafe. The girl looked around and spot him. She gives him a quick smile and sit across of him.

"Hey (y/n)" greet Len.

"Hey Len" you answered and silence fill the atmosphere between you two.

"What do you want to order?" Len asked.

"Just a coffee" (y/n) answered shortly and looked to her phone.

Len called for the waiter and order two cups of coffee. The waiter nodded and walk away. Len looked at you confused. She usually talkative..

"Nee, (y/n).. What with the date for today?" Len asked.

(Y/n) glanced at Len and answer "you don't remember? Its our 2nd anniversaries"

Len started to panick. He totally forgot about his anniversaries with his own girlfriend for two years. And she didn't know that he cheated on her for many womans.

"OK, I'm sorry about it! I'll do anything you want for today (y/n)"

(Y/n) looked at Len and frown "Len, if you have a problem.. Tell me. I'll be glad if you share your problem with me."

Len start to inpatient. She can't stop asking the same thing since a few days ago. "I already said that I'm fine (y/n)!" And it pissed him off.

"No, you're not fine! You didn't come home for 2 months Len! Tell me what wrong with you and then I can forgive why you cheat on me with multiple woman" (y/n) said begging.

Len finnaly lose his cool and slam the table "WHAT DID YOU SAY? HOW CAN YOU THINK I DID THAT??!"

(Y/n) gritted her teeth and pull some photos from her small bag and slam them to the table. "You think I didn't know about that? I already know about this since a month ago. Are you so blind that you didn't ever realize why I always call you lately?"

Len didn't answer and they glare at each other. "We're over" the (h/c) haired woman declare and slam the table. "Congratulations Kagamine Len, I just dump you!" And then (y/n) walk away and flip her hair leaving the playboy on the place.

"Shit, my childhood friend and my girlfriend just dump me. Rin's going to kill me"

Yes Len, rin will kill you. Just prepare to run away to greenland now.

"Oh shut up Author!"

And the fourth wall just broke :)

-----------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

And thanks for 8 K views (><)

~Rinny~