Len x Otaku! Reader : Jealousy

One shot #23
There will be otaku stuffs here, if you're disturb by the content just skip this one shot (•ө•)♡

(h/n) = husbando name

(I love you too Levi ackerman (●´з')♡ I'm a fangirl tch XD)
---------------------------------

3rd person POV

"Rin,  do you know why (y/n) didn't call me or anything for this three days.  I haven't seen her since then" said the blonde haired idol to his sister.

"oh,  that... " the other blonde smiled awkwardly and scratch her neck "I know what happen.  But she say that I shouldn't tell you about this"

"what? " ask Len shocked "I'm her boyfriend rin.  Tell me what happen!! "

Rin smiled awkwardly and get back on her phone while her other twin begging by her side.  'you owe me a big time (y/n)' rin though to herself.

"RIN!!  LETS GO SEE (Y/N)!! I WANT TO SEE HER (H/N) NEW DAKIMURA!! " yelled Miku from upstairs

Rin eyes widen while she cough. Len stared at his sister and facepalm.  "(h/n) dakimura? Really"

Rin sweatdrop "MIKU YOURE RUINING EVERYTHING!!! " yelled rin back to Miku.

"SORRY RINNY!! " yelled Miku.

Len quickly takes his jacket and shove his phone to his pocket.  Rin look at her twin and just sweat drop again.  "(y/n)'s house? " she ask.

"yeah,  how can she chose me over a 2D character? " (A/N : Len, you're a 2D character ._.)

"good luck!  It won't be easy!" rin said.
"I don't need luck rin. I have more right then that pillow" Len growl and slam the door shut.

"well he need it for sure" said Miku while she leaning on the stairs.

"Len is getting replace by a human sized pillow. Taking a note to 'do not have an Otaku boyfriend or you'll be like Len! '" rin Said.

-

You sat on your bed while hugging your new bough (h/n) dakimura.  We all know how the feeling right? (¬_¬) your laptop was on your lap.  It was showing the new episode of (where your husbando came from). You can't stop giggling and fangirling over (h/n).

"I love you (h/n)" you said to yourself while smiling like crazy.

Suddenly,  you heard the door bell rang.  You groan and get up from your bed with (h/n) dakimura still on your hand.  You still hugging the pillow while opening the door. You didn't care how you look right now cause this person ruins your anime time with (h/n).

You opened the door and met with a pair electric blue yes.  Your eyes widen and quickly close the door and locked it.

'what is he doing here?'

Len bang on your door "(y/n)!! Open up the door!  What do you think your doing with pillow there?" he said while still banging the door.

"no!  You're ruining my time with (h/n)" you yelled back.

"(y/n) I won't hesitated to destroy your door in this kind of state! "

"...." a clicking sound was heard and Len sigh of relief.

"don't destroy my door shota Boy!" you groan and let him inside your house.

"that's my girl! " Len grins and enter your house.

You closed the door and lean to the wall while hugging your dakimura protectively.  Len facepalmed and sit on your couch turning the TV on.

"what do you think your doing?" you ask.

"watching TV.  What else? " he ask and watch the TV.

You see him watching fairy tail and you can't hold yourself to sit by his side also watching the anime. (sry of you don't like FT)

You still hugging your dakimura while keeping a distance between you and your boyfriend. You were scared that he will take your dakimura away.  again.

Len looked at you that was focused on the TV and hugging your pics of pillow protectively. Len pouts and growl.  He wish that the pillow was him.  Len shake his head.

I'm getting crazy for getting jealous with a pillow.

He said to himself.  But of course he can't stop staring at you.  You didn't wear anything properly.  I mean really!  You just wore a shirt with an anime pic on it and a short pants.  Your hair was a mess and bangs under your eyes.  He knows that you didn't sleep for this pass few days. Maybe because of watching anime again?

You yawn and getting to a comfortable position with your pillow on the edge of the couch. Len see you yawning can't help but think that you're cute guy still. That piece of pillow is ruining everything.

"(y/n), do you want to sleep?" he ask.

You yawn again and answered "no,  I need to watch (husbando Anime)  until the newest episode... I'm just a little tired.  I don't want to go to sleep!"

Len stare at you and chuckle "want me to take you sleep? " he ask while getting closer to you.

"I...  I..  Don't know.... Maybe yeah.. " you said almost half asleep.

"I'll take you to your room okay? " he ask.

"..." you didn't answer cause you already drift off the the island of dreams.

Len chuckled and carry you bridal style while taking the families away from you slowly that you won't notice.  He turn off the TV and takes you to your room. 

Good bye little piece of shit

Len though while glaring at the dakimura on the floor.  Len carry you to your room and lay you down on your bed.  Taking away your laptop while he lay down by your side embracing your body. And you two fall asleep together

Miku and rin place~

"hey rin"

"hmm?"

"why is (y/n) dakimura on the floor.  It's not like her to left (h/n) like this"

"probably len's doing!  Let's peek to the bedroom!! " rin smirks while carrying her phone to take a pic of you two.

------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

~Rinny~