Len x Reader : Ghost House

I just got back from school field trip.  Oh the school field trip, my friends force me to come inside a ghost House with them on an amusement park. Cuz I have never been inside one,  I supposed I need to get at least one experience cause on the shojo comics looks like it wasn't that scary and the boys never scared. And wow,  it's turns out reality is different.

------------------------------

"let's go to a ghost house" Miku and Rin suggested.

It was a holiday and everyone just bored out of their mind. I'm bored and want something to do but personally a ghost House isn't a good idea for me.  It's not like I'm scared of ghost or anything. There's no such things as ghost,  the only thing that make us scared in a ghost House because the ghost always makes us surprised in the dark.  And also because our brain already think that ghost are scary while actually if we think ghost aren't scary from the beginning they're not scary. I don't see the point of getting  scared,  what's even the positive if glaring scared?  That's just a waste of time.

"you guys run to my house from your mansion,  just to say this"

They both nodded together

"can't you just text me? " I said showing my phone.

"you probably gonna say no, so we are here to force you go with us!! " Miku exclaimed and rin clap her hands loudly. 

"I don't have a choice do I? "

"nope! "

So that's how I am here in the mall with a bunch if other people I called friends in front of a long line of people buying ticket to the ghost House.  I can't believe how many people want to go inside, these guys are idiots. And look at the majority of couples here! This is why I hate couples that do these romantic thing.

"hey (y/n)!" my boyfriend greeted me.

"hey Len"

Unfortunately, my boyfriend is one of those romantic and gentleman type of boys. Honestly, I don't even know how we even can get together on the first place. 

"did those two force you? " he said with a sly smile on his face, pointing to the two girls who waits dim the line for us.  And by the way, I came here with meeks and Rin. And my boyfriend here came with the other VOCALOIDs. So..  Onto the story.

"you guess it right" I said sarcastically.
"hey! Don't be scared. I will always by your side the whole time." Len exclaimed embracing me from behind.

I touch his hand that's wrapped around my hips.  "yeah right.."

-

"here's the ticket" Miku and Rin gave the seven of us plus Gumi and Piko that we accidentally meet in the mall too the tickets.

"can I go to the bathroom? " Kaito nervously said staring at the river on his hand.

"don't be such a scary cat! I'm tiding you with me so you won't run away." Meiko then tied Kaito's scarf around her wrist while Kaito silently cried.

"let's go inside now!! " Gumi exclaimed walking to the entrance first before us. 

Everyone just nodded and we all together enter the house. Because the entrance door was small one by one we enter the first room.  And don't forget that the house also limit people that enter the house at once. So,  it's just me, Len takes ft standing on my side who still holding my hand like usual,  Rin and Miku. And two other random people in front of us and the Two people already went in before us.
"I hate this place" I said looking round the dark room only filled with red and super dim lights. The walls was full of ripped red fabric and other than that is pitch black. Miku, rin and Gumi already stay close to each other and also both if us.  My heart beat faster as I can feel my feet start to tremble holding the urge to faint.  Len on the other hand stand besides me with also a not scared face. And suddenly,  the light become flashy and from our right side, a lady with black long hair and white clothes full of blood suddenly came out of nowhere holding our her hand to touch us.  And in that moment,  I don't care anymore and my survival instinct has taken over me.