Prince! Len x Witch! Reader : Not Mean To Happen

There's no such things called Love between a prince and a witch
A prince should be with his princess as the witch should be alone forever

"I hate royalty" I stated as me and Gumi watch the castle from the magic mirror.

"I think every witch hate royalty" Gumi added and play around with her black cat. 

"and what's with those happy ending?  Ewww they're so gross. those fairies really are annoying" I stuck out my tongue to the image of the big castle on the mirror.  "and why do we need to see the castle again? " I ask to Gumi.

"cause the fairies just said to the royalty on this country that we're going to destroy their kingdom.  I can't believe humans believe those rubbish little being."

"and we didn't even do anything except making medicine for some villagers near by" I groan and use my magic to change my clothes to normal clothes.

"Where are you going (y/n)?"

"I need to find some roses for the village's woodcutter wife. She's sick and her husband ask me for a medicine" I answer as I take my broom and swung a leather bag to my shoulder. "I'm out!"

"Be careful, I heard the kingdom's prince is hunting on our forest lately" I heard Gumi warned me and I just waived my hand for answer.

I close our small house for and walk into the forest. I still wander why is those silly fairies just need to be the 'good guys' and we're the 'bad guys'. Honestly, I just want to live in peace. Those people said about everyone live happily ever after. Isn't the witch is also count? I guess not. Our race is just really purely evil that everyone hates us. And I'm here just want to live normally and eat porridge for breakfast.

I look around the rose bushes and didn't spot any of the flowers. Oh, maybe some withered roses but that's not good for a medicine, but I can use it to make a curse on someone. But, cursing people is not my hobby at all unless that guy is pissing me off that he or she needs to be a frog or having nightmares for a lifetime. I should've know the roses are out from Yukari's love potion she gave us a few days ago. She's a good friend but sometimes use too many ingredients that she took from our territory. Still, a great friend and quite clumsy witch.

I start to walk again deeper to the forest. I know another bushes of roses but it will took longer way there cause it's almost on the edge of a cliff and I need to bring my broom in case I slip and fell. No, I'm not flying randomly, that's just a suicide temp for witches unless you're in the witches forest that is hidden from the outside world full of sorts kids of womans and girls.

After a dam long walk, I think I made it.

"HELP!!" someone shout from the cliff.

I quickly run to the cliff and see no one. But I'm pretty sure I heard a girl shout for help from here.

"HELP!" there's the sounds again.

The voice came from under the cliff. I look down and see a girl holding onto a small branch from falling to the High cliff that under her is stones, from the minute I saw it I know I don't want to die there. The girls eyes darted to me. She look at me with pleading eyes.

"PLEASE HELP ME!" she shouted again.

What do I do?