Reader x Len x Miku : It Hurt But Didn't Bleed

Requested by Broken_Soul1123

-------------------------------

The school new semester has began, you walk to school with a smile plastered on your face. After what Rin told you a few days ago, you have been so happy. No words can utterly explain how happy you are.

"You have a big chance with him"

You still remember Rin words clearly and how she smiled to you. You have a big chance with him her twin sister said. You weren't that close to rin cause she went to boarding school out of town and you coincidentally best friend with her twin brother that is your crush for years.

"Morning (y/n)!" You heard his voice greeted you, turning around you spot the blonde male smiling brightly making your heart skip a beat.

"Morning Len!" You swung your hand around his neck and both of your laughs together.

You stared at him as both of you walk to school. His cute face, his blue electric eyes that shine under the sunlight, his fluffy boinde hair that always tied to a small ponytail. Everything about him always make your heart race. A faint blush appear on your cheek, your heart is just praying that he have the same feeling to you. Besides, its been years since both of you become best friends, in fact its from elementary school.

As you look at the watch on your hand, you notice the bell is going to ring in a few minutes. You take the male Kagamine hand and pulled him faster to the school.

-

You sit down on your seat with Len seated by your side. The bell has just rang and everyone is already entered the class waiting for the teacher to come. Len once again scribbling trough his notebook writing music notes that he only understand. Ah, your best friend is a really good singer and always make really good songs. And you're always the first to hear his songs that he always claimed randomly made. You remember after watching a movie about a playboy, the next day Len was already made a song about a playboy. And also that time when they see a cat died in the middle of winter, the next day he made a sad song about winter. It just amazed you how he can make everything turn to songs that you always loved.

"What are you doing Lenny?" You ask to him. Len look over to you with a pout on his face making you just squeal mentally holding the cuteness.

"I told you stop calling me that!!" He protested.

"Okay shota"

"Not that one too!"

"Fine pretty boy"

"Anything but those nicknames!!"

"Okay.... Shorty"

"It's only two centimeters for god sake (y/n)!" He complain earning a laugh from you

"The teacher is coming" you quickly changed the subject and sit straightly facing the front of the class.

Len also close his notebook and pit down his pen. The teacher entered the room with a smile, a teal haired girlentered the room following the teacher. The girl hair tied to a long twintail, her face is absolutely pretty. All the boys on your class look at her amazed.

"We have a new student today. Please introduce yourself Hatsune-san"

The teal haired girl straighten up her body and smile "my name's Hatsune Miku, I just moved here a few days ago. It's really nice to meet you all. I hope all of us can be good friends" her voice was a little squeaky but it makes her looks really cute.

The teacher told her to take a seat two rows behind you. As she pass you and len, you find her look at you and len with a smile. After she sat down, the math class began. You fins Len didn't spoke complaining about the math questions. You stole a glance at Len and find him looking down with a red face.
And in that moment, you feel something hurt on your chest.

-

"I.... I like Miku" your worst nightmare has just become real.

You can feel you heart breaks to pieces as you look at the blushing blonde male by your side. Sitting on his bed and grip on your skirt tightly, you smile to Len ignoring your own feelings.

"I'll support you, no matter what" you said and the blonde hug you.

"You're the best friend someone can have (y/n)!" Friend, that really stings like thousands of swords just stab your heart every seconds.

Len took a paper and pen from his desk smiling. "I'm going to confess to her on the summer festival by the beach! Ill accept their offer to sing and confess to Miku! Could you help me make a song (y/n)" he flash you the smile that always make your heart screaming his love. With the best smile you can put, you nodded.

-

Here you are taking Miku to the summer festival. Len have his plan to confess to Miku arrange perfectly. He will get ready for his performance and your job is to get Miku watched him sings. You look at Miku, she was so pretty with her blue yukata and hair tied in her usual twintail. You can't denied that Miku is one of the nicest people you met on your life.

"(L-l/n)-San.." She suddenly called you.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Can I... Tell you a secret?" She look directly at your eyes.

"Sure you can!" You fake smile to her.

"Thank you.. " she said and took a deep breath "I actually have a crush on Len... " she spoke and you felt your heart broke more.

"O-oh..." Its the only thing that can you said in the time.

"I.. I'm sorry, I know you like him too. A few of our classmates told me so.. I didn't mean to take him away for you! Besides, I don't have Amy chance with him. You're his childhood best friend while I'm just a new kid on the school. I just want to wish for the best for both of you. You're so nice (l/n)-San, no way Len will like another girl!" Miku said with a fake sad smile you always put around Len. Miku felt the same way as you are, but she doesn't know the truth...

"Thanks Miku, I do like Len. But,

Oh, if only she knows the truth what about to happen.

-

You see Len holding Miku's hands right after he finished singing. With those outfit, he looks more handsome than ever. (Starmine module lol someone call strange dark) Len just finished the song he made with you called 'fire flower' and confessed to Miku. Hearing him sings just want to make you hopes the song was made for you, but you just know it was for someone else.

Miku stood there by your side amazed by len, tears streaming down her pretty face. You catch Miku look at you in shock and pity. You heart feel hurted again. You flashed her a smile and shake you head. Your mouth form some words that you even shocked you still could talk that time.

"I'm fine, don't mind about me"

Miku cried again, she hugged you and you hugged her back. Len was sweating wondering why miku cried and hugged you. Miku whispered to you between her tears.

"Thank you.." She said and released her hug.

"You should be happy Miku. Now just answer him" you comfort her and push her towards Len.

That night, when the fireworks sparks on the sky, Miku answered his feelings and you stood by their side watching they kissed. And that's moment, you feel that your heart has been destroyed more and more. The awful feelings can't stop to come and tears start to fall from your eyes. You walk away towards your home leaving the new happy couple crying so hard on the beautiful night.

---------------------------------------

Please don't kill me

Vote if this makes you feels the 'ugh'

SQP