Len x Reader : I Wish

Basically this is me on real life so..  Yeah just wanna share my experience with others...

-----------------------------

Lunch was almost over.  Most of the students already inside the class. And because there's no a single boy on the class,  some of the girls lay on the floor under the fan taking a nap before the next period. On the other hand a few others chatting about random stuff on their seats.  But not for (y/n), she just borrowed the art teacher laptop to open YouTube. 

Then, one of her close friend came up to her.  "oi, what's that? " she ask curiously peeking to the screen.

"it's just Len" she answered and still focused on the screen.

"oh..  Let me see too!!" her friend also sat down at the floor watching the video Sacred Spear Explosion Boy.  But her friend didn't know what the song about,  only (y/n) know what is that song truly mean.

And then came the part when he do a double air thrust.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN" (y/n) scream and fulfilling like crazy shaking her friend body over and over.

"(y-y/n) stop sh-shaking my b-body!!" her friend demand but she didn't stop.
(y/n)'s scream had drag the class attention.  Everyone look at (y/n) worriedly.  Did (y/n) just got an asthma attack? Y'know cause everyone knew she usually got Asthma attack at times. 

One of the classmate turn pale and approach (y/n) rubbing her back "oh my gosh (y/n) what happen? Are you okay? Do you need your medicine? Hey (y/n) what happen??? "

Everyone on the class gathered around (y/n) that still catching her breath after finished fangirling.

"what happen? "

"yeah what happen? "

(y/n) laughs and continue to watch the video.  (y/n)'s friend that also know a little of Len, answer the others question.

"it's only Len.  You know..  It's just Len.."

"oh..  Len." everyone said together and a few others nodded.

"what's the good in Len?  Isn't (real life crush name) is cuter (y/n)?"

"yeah,  Len or him?"

Without hesitate (y/n) showed them the laptop and the video soundless Voice "Len is the hottest"

----------------

That really happen :)