Sad! Len x Inspiring! YouTuber Reader : My lovely and precious

One shot #10
This one shot Requested by : (the person had deleted the account)

Here,  you all have a famous you tube channel.  And if you don't have any just pretend that you have a YouTube channel K ฅ'ω'ฅ

Contains sad Len and weird things skip this oneshot if you're disturb by the content (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

-------------------------------

Author POV

"hiks, hiks..." the blonde haired shota cried "why are all of them gone??!! They're so precious to me!! "Len sobbed and take a tissue.

His bed was full of dirty tissues because of his tears.  Something that's important to him is gone.  And he didn't know how to get it back.

"I...  I wish...  I could back to that time.  I'm sure I'll prevent everything from happening hiks...." he cried.

His room was a mess,  his things was everywhere.  Paper was everywhere.  His clothes was also on the floor.  His room was a like a broken ship under the sea.

A notification was showed on his phone.  He opened the phone and check it.  And to bad,  it was just a spam.  Len was trying to get everything out of his mind.  So he open YouTube.

He open the app,  and found a video from a YouTube channel name (your YouTube channel)  he opened the video that just you uploaded.

The video was really inspiring for him. The longer he watch the happier he get.  And when it was the end of the video he hugs his phone.

"I love you (y/n)!! You're the best girls and YouTuber in this world could ever have!! " Len said smiling. He run downstairs to the living room. "GUYS!!!  GUESS WHAT??!!  I DECIDED TO PLANT A BANANA TREE IN OUR YARD SO I CAN EAT BANANA AS MANY AS I WANT.  AND THEN I DONT NEED TO LOST MY LOVELY BANANAS ANYMORE!! "

"well.......  Glad to see you're happy now Len." Miku sweat drop and whisper to Rin 'do something.... '

Rin nodded "Len...  We could just buy bananas at the store you know" said rin.

"no!!  Banana also have quality and I will plant the best quality banana so I can eat it whenever I want!! If I only buy from the store like yesterday.  They will...  Then....  Kaito will make banana split using all my previous lovely bananas!!" Len explained pointing at kaito that was eating a bucket of ice cream.

"I already said sorry!! " complains Kaito

"where do you get an idea of planting a banana tree? " ask Luka.

"from the YouTube.  I watch (y/n) newest video and see her eating bananas from her own tree at her house!! " Len said "(y/n) really saved me...." now his eyes us twinkling.

"just let him do it.  And kaito,  don't make banana split from his bananas Len will be sad again!! " said Luka.

"fine,  I just...  Want to...  Eat a banana split..... " kayo cried while Miku rub his back.

"I'm going to plant some banana trees!! " said the blonde boy running in the mansion yard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were opening the YouTube.  You scroll on the comments that people give in your new video.  And a certain comment was really catching you attention.

Banana is life

Thank you so much (y/n). This video of yours really saved my life.  I really like seeing you eating those delicious banana. So I was thinking to have a banana tree like you to. I will always be grateful.  You lead me from the dark to the light path. And I just want to say thank you and I love you but not as much as I love my lovely and precious banana :)

You tilted your head and your best friend peek to your phone.  (he/she) laugh so hard while you just confused.
"huh.........?" you said.

-----------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

Rinny~