Popular! Len x Shy! Reader : The cliche story

I remember someone request me this but I forgot who.
Plz tell me who it is if you guys know XD

-

He's like a prince
And you're like a peasant that only dreamed to enter the castle
That was reality

You watch as girls from all ages crowded him taking pictures or just flirting with him. That's what happen when you're popular.

"Look at that jurk. Smiling and smiling like an idiot" commented Gumi as she glared at him.

"Don't say that Gumi. He's a nice guy, no wonder he's popular" you stated.

Gumi only shrugs "yeah right, he's your crush" you blush.

"I wish I could confess to him..." You sighs.

Gumi pat your back "hey, I'm sorry... I just don't want my innocent friend broken hearted because of a guy"

You smiled to Gumi. Gumi always support you whatever you do. But for your crush with the mist popular guy on school, gumi only can support you with words. Gumi herself have a bad relationship with him from middle school. Gumi fought him once and she won, nut his fangirls can't take the reality that he loses so they bullied gumi for awhile until gumi was angry and threat to kill every single one of them.

and she still doesn't like him until now.

She throw a gum wrapper to the trash can. You followed your green haired friend to class. Every time someone passes you, you always look down not daring to see them directly.

"Hey Gumi!" Piko called and Guki approach him, and as usual you followed guki and his behind her.

"Hi (y/n)! Quite as usual I see" piko laughs.

"Quit it, she doesn't like to be teased. What do you want shota?"

"Sorry sorry I didn't mean to make her sad. And I'm not a shota!!" Piko half yelled.

You stand behind gumi and hear both of them talk. You are to shy to talk or even stare at a person on the eyes except for Gumi and your family members. Gumi is your best friend who always understands you, sure she's a bit rude sometimes but you knew that she's the nicest person that you ever met. She even become best friends with a girl that almost never talk on school. And that is you.

"Hey (y/n)!!" You snapped out of your though and look at Gumi.

Gumi smiled to you "I have something to do after school with the Kendo club. You don't mind waiting? Or you want to go home by yourself?"

(Y/n) start to wondered on her decision. "I want to go home..." You said

Gum look at you worriedly. "You sure you could go home alone? I don't want things happen to you qmd you didn't even tell me. Again."

"I won't get into trouble. I'm just going straight home" you stated.

The bell rang, you and Gumi walk to your class. Both of you didn't realize that a pair of electric blue eyes has been watching you from the start.

-

"Good luck on your kendo training"

Gumi grins and hug you tightly "thanks (y/n), be safe okay!! Call me if anything happens!"

You nodded and watch Gumi join with her kendo club friends. If gumi didn't stick to you all the time, she can be as popular as Rin and Miku. You knew that but keep quite. You don't want to burden people more, you're just afraid that Gumi will stop being your friend.

What am I thinking? I need to go home

You walk on the school hallway. Students passing by and you just lowered your head. Clumsy you that you bumped into someone. And like The other love stories, it was your crush.

"Sorry (y/n)" he said and give you a hand.

You accidentally look him directly at his eyes and blush. you quickly lowered your head and shove him away.

"I-it's fine.." You said and stood up by yourself. "Excuse me.." Before you walk away, he suddenly hold your wrist.

"Can I ask you something?"

You blush more and look down "s-sure.."

"So.. Um.. (Y/n), why.. Why you don't like me? I mean I'm popular... And you still don't like me.." He said still holding your wrist.

"W-what do you mean?" You ask.

"Okay, this must be really sudden but I like you (y/n)!! I like you since middle school, I want to confess to you but you're so quite with everyone. So I ask my friends how can I get your attention and so I try to become popular to make you like me but I can't even talk to you now because of the fan girls. Why do you always avoid me?"

Your mouth was close shut. You don't know what to say. Is he telling the truth? Or is this just a lie? Len your crush like you back and always like you since middle you?

Len look directly to your eyes. You quickly realized it and look down. You hear hear Len sighs. One of his hand reach your cheek and made you look at him to his face. Your face was red, he look at you in a serious face.

Len slowly close the gap between the two of you. He kissed you. Yes he kissed you. After a few minutes he pull back. You still froze in place and keep your mouth shut not saying a word. Len sighs again.

"Hey, answer me (y/n). Those damn fangirls is going to find me soon" Len said.

You collect all the courage that you have and said "I... I like you too Len! I'm sorry I'm too shy to say it!" You said in a really small voice but Men heard it.

A smile curved on his lips. The sounds of his fangirls squealing and screaming his name come. Len start to panick. He smiled at you.

"Thanks for answering (y/n). I need to go, and I'll announce to everyone that i'm taken tonight on my Facebook!" He wink to you and run away with a bunch of fangirls chase him. You just stand there with a red face

-------------------------

Ughh this one is so bad.
I'm so sorry for ruining the storyline;-;
I have been not in the mood for writing in my phone lately.
I wish you guts can give me suggestion for improving my writing skills.

Rinny's out
-----