Len x Reader : Valentine's day special

One shot #12
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!  This is just a special chapter for the Valentine's Day. Hope you like it!!!

This oneshot contains cute moments, and valentine things! Skip this one shot if you're disturb by the content (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------

Len's POV

It was a perfect day.  The sun shines, the sky was blue with some white clouds,  the air was fresh and the birds sounds was so peaceful.  I take a deep breath and sighs it slowly.  I look at the calender and goes what?  14 Feb it's a good thing that I'm not popular at school.  That means no one will bother to give me chocolates for today.  Yeah,  I hate Valentine's not because I didn't get any chocolate.  It's because dealing with a confess is difficult and super annoying.  And then...  I was just thinking about the beauty of Mother Nature when a a girl that born in the same day as me and the same parents as me yelled in the top of her lungs.

"Len!!!  Today is Valentine's Day!!! " yelled my annoying twin sister from downstairs.

"yeah!  I know Rin.  What the problem? " I yelled back with an annoying tone.

"hurry up and let's go to school!!! " she yelled again.

"why in such a hurry.  Just relax.. There's still an hour more until the school starts." I said while walking down the stairs.

"I'm going to give a chocolate to Kaito-kun.... " Rin blushed of the though of her crush.

"you already know that kaito already have a girlfriend, don't you? " I ask peeling a banana and stuck it on my mouth.

"of course I know.  But I just want to give this to him" Rin showed me a box of chocolate that wrapped by a pink handkerchief with love patterns and a red ribbon tied on it.

I sighs and out on my school shoes "girls... " I rolled my eyes while rin is smiling waiting for me on the door.

We both walk to the school.  Rin can't stop putting that happy smile of her face.  I still can't understand girls.  She knows kaito already have a girlfriend but why would she still like him.  Can't she just move on?  I mean isn't she's hurt about it.  Ugh...  What am I even thinking?  When I think of it. The roads was full of Valentine attribute. And many store sells things with Valentine themes. Pink and hearts and love everywhere. And I think this is ridiculous. So I just use my headphone that have a banana picture on it and just pick a random song.

"Len.... " rin called.

"what? " I said still using my headphone.

"do you think you will get any chocolate today? " ask rin.

"huh?? " I turned of the song and put the headphone in my neck.  "no way" I said facepalming.

"but,  who knows.  Right?  Maybe you'll get a chocolate from a girl today" rin said winking at me.

I give her a disgusted face "ewwww... There's no way! There is no way a girl all give me a chocolate" I said making an X win with my hands.