Len x Reader : New Year Night

A sighs escaped from the male blonde's lips. If he's right, rin said it was a small party with him and their close friends only. Heck this is not a small party at all. He look at the clock at the wall, time shows two more hours to new year. Everyone in the party is starting to get more wild. If he know this is going to be like this, he will be staying at his room watching the new year movies with a bowl of popcorn and blanket around his body. Len shoved Neru away, he's tired of all of her flirting since the minute he enters the room. Len glanced at his friends and sister, they were really wild right now and Len doesn't want to burden himself. And so, he'll just let them enjoy the party until pass out like usual.

Walking trough the crowds, he look at the place he put his coat earlier and now, the brown coat is gone without a trace. Once again he sighs, running his hand through his hair. Looking at the snowy weather outside and back to the crowds again, then to the outside again he made up his decision. He prefer walking in the cold than staying at this hell. Whiteout caring the cold weather ahead, Len exit Miku's house and welcomed by the freezing weather of winter. He undo his rolled sleeve, button up his white shirt, and tighten her yellow tie around his neck looking for more warmth.

Len walk trough the roads hugging his body. He's such a fool for went to the party in the first place. The only reason why he even there is rin said his crush would come. But, he should've know (y/n) wasn't the type that went to a freaking wild party full of wild teenagers that look like wild animals eating their prey. Len felt his body starting to tremble out of coldness. This is it, he's going to die right now when he just walk ten steps out from the house ground. He still can hear the screaming and the musics out loud from outside. He even wonder why is there no neighbors even complain for the loud sounds.

"Kagamine-kun...?" A voice that Len always admired was heard. Len look over to the person stood in the front of him, her (e/c) eyes look at him with worried. Len doesn't know his face is red for the cold or the fact that she's in the front of him, right here, right now.

"... (L-l/n)-san.." He stuttered looking back at the (h/c) haired girl nervously.

"What are you doing here out cold! Without any coat or warm clothes?!" She half shout to him.

"W-well, I was just-" he was cut off when he felt a piece of fabric wrapped around his figure looking at the (h/c) haired girl that just took of her coat.

"You can wear it, I'm fine with my scarf anyway" she answer with a smile on her face.

Len swallow his saliva. What kind of gentleman is he letting a girl borrowed her coat to him? Taking her hand, he pulled her away to his house that thankfully not really far away from Miku's. (Y/n) breaths heavily as the blonde pulled her to his shared house with Rin. Unlocking the front door, Len let the girl enters the house as he flick the lights on. (Y/n) sighs, feeling the cold air has gone. Of course she's cold, but she's just stupid enough to show it in the front of the blonde.

Len closed the door and turn on the heater of the living room. (Y/n) stared at the living room, sitting in the comfortable couch. This is not the first time she entered the house. But she can't help to always amazed by the size of the house unlike her small apartment.

Lem took of her coat, hang it on the hanger (is this what you called that thing?) And went to the kitchen to make some hot cocoa. Len sighs and glaces at the (h/c) haired girl who was sitting on the living room. It must be fate that made him meet her tonight, and she even went to his house without no one else with them. Len dropped the spoon on his hand to the white tiles on the floor, realizing the situation he's currently in. He's alone, on his house, with his crush.