Len x Reader : Rain Lady

One shot #9
Inspired by the song Drop Pop Candy a beautiful song (^^)/

This story contain... Idk..?

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------

Len's POV

Rain drops falling from the sky. It was raining on the town. I was running to go home avoiding the rain. But the rain was getting harder by the minute.

"oh shit!! " I put both of my hands above my head the avoid the raindrops fall to my face.

In the end of the road, I spot a woman was standing in a bus stop. It looks like she was also avoid the rain. Because that place is the closest place that I can shelter from the rain, I run to the bus stop.

I pants slightly and brushing of my clothes. I realized the woman was taking a glance at me. The woman was using a pink and black dress with some white stripe on the top part.

The woman keep staring at the grey sky. Rain was still pouring down and sometimes I can see that few raindrops was falling to her. After the rain was over, the sky was clear. The woman just pass me and walk away.

I keep staring at her until she loses from my sight. But when she passes me, I can see her face clearly. Under her glasses I can see a pair of (e/c) orbs, smooths skin, and her (h/c) (h/l) hair look so soft.

And that's how I see her in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cant believe it's raining again." I sigh waiting under the same bus stop as usual. She's here as usual I though glancing at the (h/c) haired woman.

That woman, she always here everytime it was raining. And because this is the way to my house, everytime it rain I always go here just to see this weird woman.

Everytime it was raining she always go here. She never brough any umbrella with her. She always wear the same high heels even in a rain like this. She always stand in the edge of the bus stop making her clothes a little wet. Some rain drops like to trailing down on her cheek.

And today was another same day. She will wait until the rain to stop and disappear as usual. That was I though before I realized that now she was standing besides me.

It was silent. I don't know how to react. I always though that she would never notice me in the first place. I was panicking on the inside. What if she think that I'm her stalker??! Or it can be worse!!

"don't you love the rain? " she said in a beautiful voice.

"well, yeah.. I guess...... " I answered in a low voice.

"I always love the rain. It makes me feel comfortable. The sound of rain drops really makes me feel calm and peace" she said smiling still staring to the rain.

"is that why you like to go here everytime it rains?" I ask. I know it's rude but I'm just to curios about it.

"yeah, this place is my favorite place in the world. Because, I think this place is really beautiful when it's rain" she said again. "and why do you here. I like to see you here sometimes to"

"I was avoiding the rain" I answered shortly. "and you should to or you'll catch a cold"

The woman chuckled "thank you mister"

Silence again fill the atmosphere. I loom away from her avoiding any thing that will happened. It was really awkward. And she didn't say anything until the rain stop. As usual, she walk away passes me and disappear from my sight.

"what a weird woman" I mumble.

I was taking my bag in the seat but I spot a candy and a note on the chair besides it. I pick the candy and read the note.

Hey mister, I don't know your name sorry. I like to see you around here sometimes. Don't think weird of me, I only like rains. And also, this is for you. Hope you like banana flavor :)

From (y/n)

"(y/n) huh..... I'll wait for rain to come again with you rain Lady.. " I said putting the banana flavor candy to my mouth.

-----------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

~Rinny~