Neko! Len x Reader : you're just to cute

One shot #14
This one shot is requested bysilver_ kin

This one shit contains High level of cuteness! If you're disturb by neko Len's cuteness skip this one shot (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

--------------------------

Author's POV

It was in the middle of the summer.  The sun shines brightly making the temperature really hot.  You were sitting in your bed with your laptop. You haven't get a bath and the clock showed you it's like ten in the morning.  The air conditioner was one making the air in your room a little cold.  But you're still wearing your pyjamas. Plus your hair is messed up really bad. 

Your room door opened by your mother that was getting an annoyed expression. "(y/n) (l/n) go to bath now and help me with some chores here!! " yelled your mom.

"later mom.  I'm almost finished watching soul eater. It gives me this annoyed feeling with about Maka and Soul!!" you answered.

Your mom groan "I never agreed to place Wi-Fi in our house.  Your father and you are just the same!!" you heard your mother said while walking away from your room.

You giggled and though about your father.  He's far away now.  He always move from town to town because of his job.  But your father doesn't want to trouble your mother and you,  he decided to leave you two and get back every weekend. And you continue to watch soul eater until episode 23 when you heard your door slam opened revealing your panicking mom.

"mom,  what's wrong? " you ask.

"t-there's a thing.........  In the front of out house.  He knock the door and rang the house bell!!  So I opted and found that thing!! " said your mom trembling.

"uh................... Kay, I'll check it out" you said groaning when get up from your lovely bed.

You brush your hair first and tied it into a ponytail before you go to the front of the house.  Of course you're lazy but what will the world say when they look at a teenage girl with a hair like bird nest in the middle of the day? You quickly go downstairs and opened your house door.  Your mom sitting on the couch worriedly.  You sighs and opened the door widely.  You opened your eyes and finds and neko.  Cute Kagamine Len neko. 

"what the fuck Len?  Is that you??!!! " you ask with a shock face.

"nyaaaa ~ yup it's me Len.  Don't out tat shock face please nyaaaa~" Len licked his own hand that he grip so it looks like paws.

"what happened to you?  Cmon get inside you can explain everything. " you said making a way for him to go inside.

"but your mom look scared to me nyaaa~" Len said cutely.

"I'm sure she'll not scared to you if I day so" you said smiling to him.

"and (y/n), one more thing nyaa~"