Len x Reader : Pass Midnight

One shot #15
This one shot contains... Um...

Just enjoy~

--------------------------------

Author's POV

tap..... Tap....  Tap....  The sound of your footsteps.  You were walking around your apartment worriedly. The clocks ticks and shows that it's already pass 1 am at the morning.

'where is he?  Why didn't he got home yet? ' you though.

You walked to the door and peek from the window.  No signs of him. You closed the curtains and sit behind the door holding back tears.  'where is he??' you though.

You slowly started to closed your eyes.  Well,  you were really tired from the day.  And now you find out that your boyfriend the one and only Len Kagamine didn't got home and it's pass midnight!!  Some weird thoughts start to fill you heads, you tried to fight your body that's start to relax.  No. You said to yourself but finnaly your eyes closed and you fall asleep waiting for your boyfriend. You fall asleep behind the door, waiting for him.

'knock knock knock!!'

"(y/n)!! Open the door.  It's Len!!  Sorry for worrying you but the concert was delayed and many other problems with rin and the others!!" said Len.

You didn't answer.

"(y/n), please open the door...... It's me... Len.... "

You didn't answer again.

"(y/n)...... I'll wait until you opened the door okay.  I'll wait here in the front of the door..."

Len leaned over the door and slowly sat down.  He look at the view from the apartment. The air was not cold or warm.  His eyes was starting to close...  (y/n)....  He though and fall asleep on the front of the door waiting for her to opened the door for him.

----------------

This is incredibly short!!

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

~Rinny~