Tsundere! Len x Kuudere! Reader : Mr. Dense and Ms. Doesn't Talk

One shot #28

This one shot requested by CandySayoko sister XD

Contain tsundere Len :3 skip this one shot if you're disturb by the content (•ө•)♡

Enjoy~

--------------------------

One Likes To Talk
The other one doesn't like to talk

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Third Person POV

There's this girl name (y/n). She's not beautiful or cute.  She's also not rich or poor. She's not popular or anti social.  She just don't talk much making her unnoticed on some classes. Sometimes people start a conversation to her and she just answer "hm" or "oh". She only talk when it needed.  She didn't really care about her surroundings. And that's also one of the reason why everyone on her class know that Kagamine Len have a crush on her.

Well,  Len always denied it.  But the information was also given by Rin,  Miku,  Kaito,  Luka,  Meiko,  Luki, Oliver, and Hiyama-sensei.  And if you wonder why the teacher know about it.  It's because he accidently found Len stalking at (y/n) on school. And still,  that blonde haired shota doesn't want to admit.

"hey author I'm not a shota"

Right he's a really cute shota. Really really really cute and beautiful face like a girl.  Some pool think that the tomboy rin is actually Len.

"I'm 100% male!!"

Yeah right!  Ignore his shooting.  Cause I'm explaining the story from third person means the author (my)  point of view.

Let's get back to the topic!  And so,  because of his twin sister and his friends he was getting a dare to confess to (y/n). While he still denied that he likes her. 

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

One with no expression
The other one full of expression

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

As usual (y/n) always eat her lunch under a cherry blossom tree on the school yard. She enjoyed the view and especially no useless people talking to her about nonsense.

"Oi (l/n)!" called Len.

Well,  never mind about no people talking to her.  He clearly ruined. (y/n) look at him coldly. Well it's isn't one of her classmate Kagamine Len "what?"

"I need to talk to you" Len said.

"I'm listening" (y/n) answer.

"so, yesterday..  Me and my friend play truth or dare. When it was my-"

"just say what you want quickly" (y/n)  said in a cold tone.

"well,  the real is..  I..  I.. I like you..  But that doesn't mean I want you to be my girlfriend or anything.." Len said stuttering

Clearly he's asking me to be his girlfriend.

(y/n) actually a little surprised but she still have her face with no expression.  "so?"

"well, I want to know your feeling for me,  but that's also doesn't mean I care! " he said.

Clearly he cared

"you're so tsundere for a boy.  Are you sure you're a boy?" (y/n) ask tilting her head.

"No!  No no no no I'm a complete male! And I'm also not a shota!" he exclaimed panicking by himself.

"fine,  I'll go out with you"

"well I'm also not my twi-wait?!!  YOU WILL???!!! " Len said while shouting.

"yes"

"uh...  Okay.." Len smiled "I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy though"

Clearly he's happy.

You just nodded and back eating your food.  He stand there staring at you reader-chan with a Red face.  Cause his crush agreed to go out with him.

"I'm sorry but I'm a little emotionless" you said still with a stoic face.

Len just smiled and approach you just to kiss your forehead "I know you have emotion.  I randomly see you smiling under this tree" Len said "but that doesn't mean I like to stalk you or anything. It's just a coincident!!"

Your lips curled up to a slight smile making Len blush.  "well,  thanks"

"you're welcome... That also doesn't mean I'm happy seeing you smiling for me"

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

One so dense
The other one doesn't care

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

~Rinny~