Len x Dying! Reader : Soundless Voice

One shot #22
This one-shot is an experiment. Because everyone knows that I can't make sad stories!!(¯口¯) and this is a songfic. Please don't mind the cringes.

Enjoy~

----------------------

On a night when the town wrapped by silence white pours down
On my outstretched palm, the moment it touches,  it melts, an ephemeral fragment

That night when the snow falls.  The falling snow will melts on my touches like a weak fragment.  A weak fragment,  just like you.

It piles soundlessly
You gather light and laugh
What kind of sound,  now?
Even if I reply, you cannot hear anything anymore.

I looked at your weak figure on the bed sitting while looking at him.  You laugh lightly. I wanted to reply everything you said.  But. Even if I reply you can't hear me anymore.

Tell me you're suffering!
Tell me you're lonely!
I'm going to meet wherever it may be..
Don't go,  not anywhere!
Don't leave me behind
We,  aren't we forever, the two us as one..

I wanted you to tell me your feelings.  That you're suffering.  That you're lonely. I don't want you to go anywhere.  I don't want you to leave him.  I always said to myself that the two of us will always together as one.  But fate why say otherwise?

As you vanish away with the falling pilling snow
I can do nothing but embraced you
If it can be granted,  just one more time
I want to hear you voice
One more time only just once, call my name..

You started to choke hardly. I embraced you.  Just one more time,  please..  If it's a miracle.. Please just once call my name..  Just one more time..

Your hollow wandering eyes reflect a single drop
As the grey world remains still only snow quietly pours down

I see your eyes looking around. Almost lost the light in your eyes.  I hold you more closely.  As the snow still falling quietly outside.

You're getting colder
Your voice will not return
We're prevented from understanding each other..
Listen to my voice,  smile again..
I have even exhausted my tears
And I can't stop you from melting

I felt your body turning pale and colder.  I can't hear your voice anymore.  Your breath getting slower and slower.  I start to cry again on your neck. I only can cry watching you go away from me.

If it be granted,  my voice rob me of all of it
And give it to the person who is dear to me
If I am to be left all by myself
In a world where you're not here
Then like you..  With you..  I'll rot away..

If my voice could have been given to you..  The person I love most I will do it.  Just to heat you say my name for the last time.  I don't want to be left all by myself in this cruel world without you I just wish I could go away with you...

Locked away in a world where I cannot even say a simple "I love you"
That's what my world with you is like
Even if I shout it,  it won't reach you..
Your voice is no longer here.
Aaaaaaaaah!!

My world without you is the world where I can't say the three simple words "I love you" my world is nothing without you.  I know whatever I do,  my voice would never ever reach you..  And your voice also can't reach me.

O falling, pilling snow please keep falling forever
Like I am now,  rob me of everything
Along with the ephemeral life of my voice
Scratch it all out of existence.
Everything...

As you stop breathing. I can't stop crying begging that this is just a dream. I beg you,  don't leave me... You're my everything..  Take me away with you.   Like the snow,  taking along all my pain. Take my voice with you..  Please..

Goes white..

(y/n), I love you. So please, why can't you take me with you? I hold your lifeless body on my arms.  As tears fall from my eyes to your body.  I see you smiling peacefully. 

--------------------
I think this fanfic is a total failure
(/ω\)

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Request are open!

~Rinny~