Chapter 29: Hold The Stars In Place

~Harley's POV~

So it's night out and me & Nat are gonna go to the beach to look underneath the stars & it's cool out there so I picked out a real cute oufit & we are gonna walk on the beach and lay out our blanket on the sand and we are going to be spending our time alone at the beach cause not a few people show up at the beach at night and we decided to make it special for his birthday trip.

"You ready babe." said Nat

"I'm ready when you are?" I said

"When can I see you right now?" said Nat 

"I just finished my make up I am coming out now." I said as I opened the door

"Wow babe look at my hot sexy beautiful wife." said Nat as he comes close to me 

"You look hot yourself babe." I said

So we got to the car we rented and we just drove there. As soon as we got there we grabbed the blanket & it was dark out so we did bring flash flights so I took off my sandals cause I don't want sand in my shoes & we just walked on the beach and layed out the blanket & we got on it and laid on our backs & Nat had wrapped his arm around me & we just looked at the stars we even putted on the song Stars by Skillet cause were watching the stars and we even tried counting which gets impossible and we made out for 30 mins & keep watching the stars shining and we just are enjoying ourselves seeing the stars in place. So about an hour later we decided to go back to the hotel and we just got up picked up the blanket and a few mins later we got back at the hotel & changed into our pi's and we watched The Addams Family & cause I love that movie and of course my favorite character is Wednesday I am sorta like her cause she always has the look I have gotten & I rather be Wednesday Addams than a disney princess hahaha so anyways as the movie ended we went to sleep.