Chapter 31: Harley's Nightmare

~Harley's POV~

*Begging of the dream*

So I woke up into a familiar place and it turns out I am in mine & John's old apartment that is back in Orlando & it looked like it was haunted & I am over here trying to figure out what the heck is going on here? What am I doing here? Is this is a dream? but all the sudden I hear a familiar voice & it sounded like Mom but is nowhere to be seen or found.

"Mom, Mom, Mom." I said looking around "Where are you? I don't know what's going on."

"Harley." said Mom

"MOM." I said running towards her "Whats going on here?"

"Its not safe here there is danger on the way you need to go now." said

"Whats coming?" I said "TELL ME PLEASE."

"Harley you need to get out of here now?" said Mom

"Just tell me whats happening?" I said crying "JUST TELL ME PLEASE."

All the sudden I hear shot gun sounds sounding like bombs and I turned around it was Chad and all I can do was run as fast as I can & I ran out of the apartment & it was dark out all I could hear is Chad's gun & thunder and than I see a forest near by there so I ran in there & trying to find a hiding spot and all I can do right now till I find one was run for my life & I just kept running and running and all I can hear is him yelling & shooting and I finally found a hiding spot & he didn't see where I went & stayed in there until he passed & he finally left and I got out there was something horrible going on I was sent to the past where Dad abonded me & John & I just was watching the day that happened.

*Harley seeing the past*

"I am so sick of you 2 & I don't know why your Mom had you too I don't freaking like y'all cause your just useless & worthless brats." said Dad

"WE DID NOTHING NOTHING YOU DAD YOUR NOTHING BUT SELFISH I SEE WHY MOM LEFT YOU YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME OR JOHN YOU HAVE BEEN TREATING ME & JOHN LIKE NOTHING WE HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A GOOD SON OR DAUGHTER TO YOU I COOKED & WE BOTH KEPT THE HOUSE CLEAN CAUSE YOUR TO SORRY TO EVEN DO ANYTHING FOR ONCE CAN YOU JUST BE A DAD." I said as I yelled "Now I am gonna ask you this do you even wanna be a Dad?"

"I don't know cause I don't really know how to feel at the moment I am just gonna leave and never come back." said Dad

"THEN LEAVE WERE TIRED OF YOU TREATING US LIKE NOTHING HAVE A NICE LIFE DAD." I said as I yelled at him again "ALL THE SUDDEN JOHN GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL AINT ENOUGH FOR YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WERE DONE TRYING TO MAKE YOU PROUD CAUSE EVERYTHING FROM ME & JOHN IS A DISAPPOINTMENT AND IF YOU DON'T WANT US THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU." 

"I HATE YOU & YOUR BROTHER." said Dad as he yells & walked out the door.

"I DON'T CARE ONE DAY YOU WILL REGRET THIS." I said as I yelled again

*After seeing the past*

As soon as I saw myself I was yelling at my Dad & he was yelling at me I started crying seeing the past haunting me I just couldn't bare to watch this anymore it's just hurting me deeply inside my chest & then all the sudden I hear Mom's voice again.

"Harley, Harley." said Mom

"Mom what is going on here? JUST TELL ME PLEASE." I said crying more & more

"Danger is coming again you need to run now." said Mom

So as I did what she told me & there goes Chad again carrying a gun so I just ran as fast as I could and I just keep running and running to find another hiding spot and then there was a dead end  and there was no where to run no where to hide and I couldn't know what to do Chad is running towards me & he puts his gun down and starts hitting me.

"So you think you can run off like that?" said Chad as he slapped me

"You was chasing me with a gun just leave me alone." I said as I was wishing the nightmare would end

As he begins pointing the gun at me I didn't know what to do all I could do is cry & shake like no tomorrow all I could do is close my eyes & then he shot me.

*end of the nightmare*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." I said as I was breathing heavy

*Nat wakes up & turns on the lamp*

"You okay baby?" said Nat as he he scoots close to me & wraps his arms around me

"Yeah it was just a bad dream." I said as I began to cry

"It's okay babe it's just a nightmare do you wanna stay up a little bit?" said Nat as he holds my hand

"Yeah cause I just can't sleep right now." I said as I laid my head on Nat's shoulder

~Nat's POV~

So Harley can't really sleep right now & we couldn't find what to watch some short films on youtube and Harley is just laying her head on my chest and I am just running my fingers through her hair & she's just is going through the mental stages I really need to help her cause I hate that she's doing this to herself and she's wanting all that to stop she doesn't wanna make it hard for Jenny once she gets older she doesn't want Jenny going through it & I don't want it either I don't wanna see Harley doing this to herself and I don't wanna see her suffer though this anymore. She fell back asleep and I turned off the laptop and turned off the tv & I turned of my lamp and went back to sleep.