Chapter 35: Sick Of It

~Harley's POV~

So we just got back from seeing a phsycotrist and it was hard than I thought but it had helped me cause Nat has been right next to me this whole time and it turned out to be helpful and were gonna see Dr. Robinson every week and I think it's gonna help me with my mental illness and I just can't take another 4 weeks going back to the asylum yeah cause from seeing the video I was just not taking it when they put me in a straight jacket and gave me a shot to put me to sleep and it was just I don't know what to say but Nat was here for me & I wanna cure my mental illness and not put my husband, John & Jenny through this I don't want Jenny being depressed because of me I want Jenny's life to be great well not perfect cause nobody is perfect so I am hoping this mental illness would stop cause I'm sick of missing out on my daughter and I still had heard no one notifying about Chad which is good and and I am on my laptop listening to Flyleaf's song Well Of Lies.

*Nat walks in*

"Hey babe you okay?" said Nat

"I'm okay babe i'm just relaxing after a long day." I said

"Babe I am proud of you for what you did today I know it was difficult but you made it through this I know the meltdown was only one time but it means your trying babe just remember your doing this for Jenny and I know you don't want Jenny growing up depressed." said Nat

"I know babe." I said

*The baby monitor goes off*

"I think Jenny has woke up from her nap I will get her babe." said Nat

*Nat walks out the room to get Jenny*

*Nat walks back in to the room*

"Hey look Jenny it's Mommy you wanna see Mommy." said Nat as he hands Jenny to me

"Hey baby girl what's Mommy's little princess doing?" I said holding Jenny

*Jenny talking baby talk*

"Did you sleep good?" said Nat

"So we go Christmas shopping today?" I said

"Yeah we should be getting ready in about a little while babe." said Nat

So we just played with Jenny and she is just smiling at me I love her so much I love my daughter she's the best gift me & Nat gotten Jenny has been growing a bit she's just so beautiful I can't wait for her 1st Christmas and I did order her some more toys, movies and cloths even when she grows out of them I can make them into pillows and all that. In a few mins later me & Nat got ready for our shopping trip & we took Jenny with us cause we wanna spend time with Jenny and I got to have a lot of time being a Mom cause of my mental illness I didn't spend time with her most of the time but since the pshycotrist had helped me out some I gotten a bit better about myself and having the privilege getting to be with my daughter so I just finished getting ready and we headed to the door and told John we be back in a few hours him & Camren are just gonna be hanging out and watch movies and we got in the car and drove off we are gonna stop at Kings Plaza Shopping Center to see what we can get for people for Chirstmas to get our shopping done.

"So where should we go first?" said Nat

"Well lets go to Journeys Kidz and see what we can find for Jenny." I said

"Okay let's see what we could find for her." said Nat

*They walked into Journeys Kidz*

"Let's get her this one she will like it it's a Peek-A-Boo Plush Princess Puppy Purse." I said