(4)

"Sorry about this, Darlin'" You shot the bank teller in the head without even flinching.

You twirled your pistol around your fingers and holstered it in your waistband. You hopped over the counter and found the money safe. Clicking open the safe, you grabbed money and shoved it anywhere it wouldn't 'escape'.

You cackled loudly as you pointed your shotgun and pistol at your hostages.

You began to shoot everyone in the building. 

"Puddin's gonna be so proud!" You jumped up and own and skipped out the bank.

Joker's purple Lamborgini revved around the corner.

"Hey baby, did you get us some money?" He asked through an open window.

"Of course, Puddin! I killed some too!" You smiled, proud of your actions.

"Oh, yes, Y/N, yes! You are so good!" He threw his head back and laughed psychotically.

You smiled to him as you swerved along the busy street.

---

Arriving at Joker's nightclub, you sighed and stretched out your arms.

"C'mon! You coulda got us here quicka!" You smirked in your lover's direction as he walked around the car to your door.

He opened the door and reached for your hand. You grabbed his hand and allowed him to help you out.

You found a booth, and sat on Joker's lap, even though there was more than enough room.

"I- uh- got business to take care of first." Your green-haired boyfriend mumbled into your neck.

"That's okay, baby, I'll stay here." He began to nibble on your neck, you throwing your head back and whimpered.

"Um- Mister Joker, sir?" A tattooed man with sunglasses mumbled.

"Hey cutie!" My puddin's busy right now! How rude of you to interrupt!" You yelled, and pulled your gun out. You shot the man in the head, blood splattering everywhere.

Mista Jay looked up to you.

"Was I not meant to do that?" J chuckled and flipped you around to kiss your lips.

"My Killer Queen." 

wc: 303

A/n: All of my chapters got messed up, so if it looks confusing I'm so sorry! I tried to fix it, I hope it worked...