(11)

You curled up under your school desk as guns were being shot and screams were heard.

You rolled your eyes as people tried to shove you to the door. The attackers were looking for you.

It was Joker, and you and him had gotten into a huge arguement. You believed that this whole situation was a tantrum because he wanted you all to himself again. 

You were in love with him, but you'd left him after you walked in on him sharing saliva with the infamous Harley Quinn.

"Y/N Y/L/N! Come out!"  You heard a goon yell while banging on the door.

You sat still and calm as everyone else in the classroom cried and whimpered.

"Let him get me, himself." You sighed and walked up to the door, talking to the goon through the small glass window.

"Yes, ma'am." J's servants still listened to you.

The teacher kept whisper-yelling your name, telling you to go back into the sweaty hurdle of students in the corner.

"But- you don't understand," You sat on her desk and laughed, "They're here for me, and I'm safer than ever." 

She gasped and her jaw hung open at your sudden change in personality. Her actions caused you to smirk.

You stand in front of the door for a few more minutes, swinging your legs about as your peers looked at you as if you were insane.

You groaned and opened the door, "Damn, J." You looked around at dozens of lifeless bodies at the floor, "What a waste of ammo." 

"Y/N." You heard J say quietly from behind you, making you turn around. 

He looked-- emotional?

"I'm sorry about what you saw- what I did- But I put Harley away."

You smiled, then raised your hand to him, hitting his cheek harshly. He hissed out of instinct, but then calmed down, realizing he deserved it.

"Will you come home with me, Y/N?" 

You bounced up and down and giggled, "Keep your lips on mine, and only mine?" 

He nodded his head.

"Of course I'll come home with you, J." 

wc: 359

A/N: Thank you all so much for 5K!! That is way more reads than I would have ever expected, and I apperciate your guys' love so much!