(9)

"Don't come back!" Your boyfriend yelled, "You're insane!" 

You crossed your arms, stomped your foot, and pouted, "I kinda was startin' to like ya!" You shouted in return and shrugged "Where to now?"

You walked down the street, your heels clicking with every step. You eventually got tired and sat down in an alleyway, the cold air hitting your face.

A man with vibrant gren hair walked down the alleyway. You stuck your foot out, and he tripped over it, causing you to laugh.

"Watch where you're goin', Mister!" You laughed even more as he pushed himself up from the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that." He growled and picked you up by the collar, "I'm having a bad day, and I'm going to take it out on you."

You held your hands up and waved them around in surrender while giggling, "I'm not scared of ya! Actually, you're quite cute." You booped his nose, and he cringed.

He drug you to a car, and threw you inside.

"A purple Lamborgini?" You touched the leather seat, "Nice ride!"

"I'm going to kill you." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh no! I'm gonna die!" You acted dramatically, "I'm so scared!" You tightened your pigtails, and took off your heel, revealing a knife hidden in a hand-crafted pocket.

"Now, what are you going to do to me?" You held the knife to his throat, slightly drawing blood.

"Oo! Fiesty!" He laughed, "I changed my mind, I'm going to keep you!"

You giggled in satisfaction, "I knew you couldn't resist keeping me all to yourself!"

A/N: I actually like how this one came out! I hope you enjoyed!

wc: 263