(13)

You sulked into the grand hall of the hotel, seeing decorations and people mingling. A banner hung from the staircase; Gotham City Villians.

You rolled your eyes and walked to the front desk, to a young girl who trembled at the sight of you.

"Hey lady!" You sighed and waved your hand in front of her face, "Where is the guest list for this stupid thing?" She didn't answer, "Oh my god, you are useless." You turned on your heel, looking around.

A man, with green hair and a purple trenchcoat, was staring at you intentively. You recognized him as the Joker, the most insane criminal in Gotham. Once he made eye contact with you, he flagged you over, causing you to look around you to see if he was waving at you. Since no one else was near you, you shrugged and walked over to him. 

"You know no one will respond to you, to any of us." He gestured to the shaky girl behind the desk, "They think we're going to kill them." 

"Sometimes that gets annoying, and I want to kill them." You laughed, "I'm Y/N"

"Joker." He introduced himself, even though you knew exactly who he was, "You can call me J if you really want to."

You nodded, "I've heard of you, Clown Prince of Gotham! You're amazing!"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'm the best around." He rolled his blue eyes sarcastically.

Joker inspired you to become a criminal. You have seen him everywhere. Everytime you saw his face, whether it be on the news or in local bars on 'WANTED' posters, you were left awestruck. And now, he is standing right in front of you.

"I'm sure everyone says that I'm-- insane?"

You giggled loudly, your hair bouncing around, "Definitely! But I guess you can say that I am too." 

He laughed and grabbed you hand, "Maybe we could-uh- rob a bank or something together, sometime?" He rubbed his neck.

"Sure, J. I'd love that."

A/N: This one is kind of random, but I thought I'd make J a little cute for once. XD

wc: 339