(19)

You were sat in a wooden chair, in front of a vanity mirror. You opened your eyes, your head pounding, to see your reflection in the mirror's glass.

Tape covered your mouth, wrapped around your head entirely so you were unable to remove it. Your arms were twisted behind the chair, your wrists tangled into the knot of rope. Your ankles were bound by rope as well, but they were secured to the legs of the chair.

Your eyes widened even further as you realized your situation. You attempted to scream out of instinct, but when only muffled noises escaped, you shook around, hoping that will alert someone to help you, or free you. Obviously, this did not work, and you began to cry, making your heart beat quickly and your breathing to become scarce.

What did you do to deserve this? You didn't wrong anyone, or anger anybody. Maybe you were just in the wromg place at the wrong time, or someone targeted you. Either way, you needed a plan to get out of this alive.

No one seemed to be in the dark room with you, you felt alone. You thought this would give you oppurtunity to escape, but the tape and the ropes stopped this from occuring.

The only thing you had to do was look at yourself in the mirror so conviently placed before you, standing tall. Look at yourself, cry, and think about what might happen in your near future.

"But, Puddin'!" You jolted up as you heard a female's voice whine.

"Harley Quinn!" A masculine voice responded to her, a groan following the name that escaped his lips, "You can be so annoying."

You knew about Harley Quinn. She was known as the "Queen of Gotham", where you hung around at least. She took place in crimes, even murders. Harley was always with another criminal, hell, he even broke her out of Arkham! Both completely mental, in your opinion.

You jumped in fright once again, this time when a face popped up in front of you, "Hello there, dollface. How are you doing on this fine evening?" 

That was him. Harley's obsession, her King. The Joker was his name. Even more insane than Harley, more insane than anyone else alive! The Joker is the most wanted criminal in all of Gotham, even Batman was after him! The word 'crime' made all of the city's residents think of him, he was feared. Now, there you were, sitting in front of him, completely and utterly helpless.

He pulled out a small, but sharp, pocket knife to your tear-stained face, cutting the gray duct tape and yanking it off of you. You winced as the tape's adhesive pulled your skin and hair. Just as you opened your mouth to say something, you felt your wrists and ankles break free from their bounds. Joker's pale hand was outstretched for you.

You wrapped your cold fingers around his, afraid of what he might do if you didn't do as he wished.

He smiled widely and led you out of the room, out of the building. He seemed to stomp past Harley, maybe he even sent a glare her way, but you didn't react.

The next you knew, you were sat on the leather seat of Joker's vibrant purple Lamborgini.

"Darling, Y/N. Look alive! We're going to have fun together!" He patted your cheek.

"W-why did you-" You spoke for the first time in front of him, "-why am I here- with you?" 

He chuckled, "Harley as my- partner- is getting old, boring." He turned his head in order to look at you, "But you, dollface, will take her place- I'll treat you as I did her-- even better!"

You looked at him completely dumbfounded, "So you kidnapped me? You could have, I don't know-- asked?" 

"I was afraid of rejection, baby." He admitted, "But- uh, what do you think? Want to become my Queen? My Queen always gets what she wants, that won't change."

You have no clue what took over your actions, words, or logic. Maybe, it was his piercing blue eyes, or his soft-looking green hair. Maybe, it was his amazing skin and tattoos. Or maybe, just maybe, it was just his dedication to have you. 

But the thought of being safe, and staying out of trouble, left your mind completely.

"Yes, Joker, I will become your Queen. A Queen with her King by her side." 

A/N: I apoligize for the very slow updating! I hope you enjoyed!

          Seriously, I used "Queen" so many times in this one! XD

         Thank you all so much for over 60K reads! 60K! It's insane to even think about having this much support, but to experience it? I love you all more than J loves crime. <3

wc: 802 (ooo a long one!)