(18- part 2)

"C'mon, Y/N!" J yelled from his car, the engine already roaring.

You looked out of the front door, which was open, and gave him a 'thumbs up' as you bent down and grabbed your heeled shoes. You pulled them onto your feet very quickly, and proceeded to skip out to the Lamborgini.

"Where we goin' tonight, Mr. J?" You said causally, loading your handgun.

"Today's- adventure- is special." He smirked and started to drive.

About seven or so months had passed since you ditched your brother to live with J, and your life has changed. No longer were you confined or critized. You were free, and happy.

You did, on the contrary, find out that J was the Joker (you wondered how you hadn't put that together). The same Joker that has tried many, many times to kill your brother, and potentially, if he knew you existed, you. This information didn't really bother you. You knew, deep down, it should have, but still, you stayed with Joker- insane, killing, Joker.

The car's breaks were hit, and you snapped out of your thoughts. You looked up only to see your old house stand tall and proud in front of you.

"J-- why are we here?" Your voice cracked, you were nervous for the first time in months.

"I'm finally going to punish him for what he did to my Y/N." He spat, his voice laced with venom.

"You would do that?--for me?" You felt your face heat up- a blush.

But he just said he was going to kill your brother!

"Of course, dollface, anything for you." He smiled, and reached his hand up to your face.

"Aww, J."

---

He told you to stay in the car, claiming he didn't want you to see him execute his plan ("You'll get emotional- and cry.)

You listened to him, of course, and stayed behind. You were bored out of your mind, since he took over an hour!

Finally, you saw J emerge from the brick building, a slight limp in his step, but blood covered his clothes.

Your eyes widened as he plopped back into his leather seat, "Did you- is he really- gone?" 

"Yes, ma'am! Batman is dead at last!" He chimed, clapping.

You smiled too, for some odd reason.

"Y/N?" J looked to you, "I didn't do that for myself, not entirely at least. I did it for you, -- but why?" 

"I don't know, J, why did you do it for me?" 

"I have no clue! That weird feeling is back!" 

You just looked at him strangely, not knowing what he was talking about at all.

"I get this weird feeling when I'm with you, Y/N. I'm always speechless, and my stomach does this odd thing where it feels like its--- flipping? My thoughts, lately, are always 'Y/N, Y/N, Y/N'!" He rambled on, clearly confused.

Your eyes lit up, and the blush from before crept back onto your cheeks, "J-- I think that's love. You love me."

"Oh."

You giggled and leaned over to him, turned his head to face you, and connected your lips with his.

This was, hands down, the best moment of your entire life. Kissing Joker, after he murdered your brother. 

Maybe you were going-- insane. 

wc: 519