(30)

You walked down the long corridor of screaming psychopaths in cages until you found the one you were looking for. You motioned for the guard to open it up, and of course, he did. The guard grabbed a hold of his gun, but you couldn't blame him. 

This cell belonged to the Joker. He went and somehow got himself locked up in Arkham, how stupid. Luckily, you were an executive doctor here. 

"Good morning, Doctor!" He stood up and swung his arms around. You stood in awe momentarily, admiring his shirtless torso. You snapped yourself out of the sudden trance and put him in shackles.

As you were behind him, you whispered, "Listen, J. Your lovely girlfriend invested in some breakaway handcuffs today. When we get into the room today, please get out of them and cause a lil' chaos, yeah?"

He smirked and nodded. You grabbed his upper arm, and ushered him out of his cell. The guard closed the metal gate, and followed you and Joker during your journey to the asylum's interrogation room. 

You opened the door with a keycard. You walked in proudly, J trailing behind you. He grabbed a hold of your hands, intertwinning your fingers. 

This must have been his signal to tell you that he was going to wreak havoc. There was no other reason he would show such affection in public, he wasn't that type of boyfriend. 

You squeezed back and he outstretched his arms, while simultaneously motioning for you to move away. You did as instructed and backed into a corner. 

Joker broke out of the handcuffs easily. He lunged at the guard that stood just outside, and began to continuiously punch him. After he was knocked out, with hardly any struggle for J, his gun was stolen by your boyfriend. 

"Let's go, baby." He gave you an insane smile, and placed his hand in front of you. 

You returned the act of affection, and the two of you exited the room, hand-in-hand. 

Joker led you out of the building, with a few kills and fights now and again. 

"Oh-- Y/N! You make me such a lucky man!" 

You smiled, then gave him a very passionate kiss on the lips. 

"I'd do anything for you, J. I love you." 

His pale skin tinted red, and he looked a the ground before pulling you into a tight hug. Being the only person on earth to make him feel this way empowered you. 

"Let's take on Gotham City together now, babygirl." 

wc: 420 (blaze it)