(6)

A/n: This chapter is interesting, because it will two ending to chose from! I hope you enjoy! (inspired by another imagine here on Wattpad)

You walked into your home, kicking your tall heels off.

"I'm back!" You called  into the seemingly empty mansion.

You weren't greeted in return, instead you heard two voices screaming at one another.

"Y/N loves me, only me!"

You followed the yells into the living room.

"Lies, lies, lies! She loves me!" 

"What is going on in here?" You said violently, seeing J and Harley snarl at each other before looking up at you.

"Hello, princess, will you please tell Harley that you love me and not her?" J came to you and kissed your cheek.

Harley ran up to you and grabbed your arm, "No, baby, tell him how much you love me!"

J grabbed your other arm, and they yanked you back and forth.

"She loves me! Harley, give up!" J yelled.

"No! She's my babygirl!" Harley growled.

"Guys, stop! Before I lose one of my arms! You screamed as loud as you could.

They both let go, "Well, who do you want to be with?" 

"It's obvious! I love....."

-Joker's ending-

"I love Mista Jay!" You stomped away from Harley, and jumped into J's arms.

"Told you. Now get lost." J rolled his eyes at Harley, while you showered him in kisses.

Harley began to cry, and fell to the floor.

"My babygirl.." 

You looked at her and laughed loudly, happy to finally be with J.

-Harley's ending-

"I love Harley!" You tackled her with love.

"I love you too, Puddin'!" She kissed your forehead.

Joker smiled and laughed.

"What an ugly couple! I didn't need you anyway." He stomped out of the room.

You were finally with your one and only.

wc: 278