(12)

J pulled the trigger, the body thudding against the concrete. He holstered his gun, then spun on his heel, cracking his neck and laughing.

You heard his laughter and rolled your eyes. This always occured at your home.

The front door swung open and J walked in, wiping blood off of himself.

"Y/N! Can you go do something with that dead bitch out there?" He looked to you, pointing outside.

You simply nodded, and began to walk outside. The body was sprawled on the car hood.

You walked closer to it, seeing long flowing hair and glimmering jewelery.

Just as you turned the body over, your eyes dripped tears and your mouth hung open. It was your best friend.

You sobbed and grabbed her hand, salty tears falling onto her skin. "Oh, B/F/N, I'm so sorry." You whispered, "He shouldn't have done this-- this shouldn't have happened." 

"What in the world is taking so long, Y/N!" Joker yelled from the porch.

You snapped your neck in his direction and scowled, "How could you do this?" You pointed a quivering finger at him.

"By squeezing the trigger-- now come on, baby, I hav--"

"Shut up! You killed B/F/N, and fo-for what? To satisfy your psychotic needs?" Tears flowed down your face, soaking into your cheeks and staining them.

He jogged toward you, "You knew this person?" He pointed at the lifeless body.

"She was my best friend, J! I cared about her!"

"How the hell was I supposed to know that?" He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "She talked to me the wrong way, wouldn't sell me a damn case of beer."

You shook your head and squinted your eyes shut. After a moment of you standing silently and J laughing as if this is a joke, you lost it. You raised a shaky hand and slapped his cheek as hard as you were able to do so.

"I will never forgive you for this! You're dead to me, J." 

a/n: So, this has a different type of ending....trying some new stuff! Hope you enjoyed!

wc: 330