Book II : Chapter 15

A/N : sorry po talaga sa paghihintay masyado po kasi talaga akong busy huehue sorry po .enjoy reading guyss :*  VOTE COMMENT <3 <3 and thanks pareng google for helping me here <3 

Anikka POV :

Gusto Kong murahin si Alexander Jeixz Night.

"so anak ready kana ba?"tanong Ni daddy sakin. Napasimangot na lamang ako. For I Know alam nila to lahat.Paano ba naman andito sila Ni Klien,Melch,Miko,Kaizer,Illa,April at angelica na lahat nakaRed dress at ang mga boys naka white polo shirt with Red Neck tie,Even Dad and Gun. Si Alex lang ata ang naka allwhite sa lalaki and of course me naka all white rin. Si Dawn kasi naka white Mini dress na with Red Accent na mga sequence.

nakita ako ni dawn and Gun nagsmile sila sakin at nagthumbs up . madaya sila alam nila eto. 

Makita mo ang kagandahan ng Pool Garden. Prepared talaga siya e nuh? Ang Pool may mga red petals na. Ang garden cover ng White at may design na red na puro bulaklak. Sa altar naman mayroong Red and white rose petals. Sa ibabaw may roong mga Chandelier na red rin.
May red Carpet rin na mayroong White rose petals.
So white and Red and Motif?

Arggghhhh! madaya talaga itong walanghiyaaang Alexander NATO!

"baby,here's your bouquet."sabi Ni Tita mommy,my step mom.
I kiss her cheeks.naluluha na siya,pareho kami si Dad naman halatang maiiyak rin. Marami ba naman ang mafias na nakapalibot sa pool garden though ang mga bisita ay close friends and family relatives lang namin Ni Alex.

They make sure na secured lahat,Wedding day ko ang pinakasecured na araw I think. Yeah,this is not just a normal events or what because this is my freaking wedding.

Wala man lang siya nag propose!

"Tara na?"Tanong Ni Dad sakin,I wiped my tears then "okay Dad "

When we stepped the red carpet biglang sinabayan ng isang awitin.

"Come my love I'll tell you a tale,Of a boy and girlAnd their love story.And how he loved her oh so much,and all the charms she did possessNow this did happen once upon a time,When things were not so complex.And how he worshiped the ground she walked,And when he looked he became obsessed.My love is like a storybook story,But it's as real as the feelings I feel." Nagalit ako sa kanya dahil akala ko hindi niya ako minahal, akala ko Laro parin para sa kanya but then I found out,Oh boy!this Gangsta boy is Inlove with me and Im inlove with him. Naglalakad ako sa aisle everyone seems to be happily staring at me,But then nakita koang mga kaibigan namin ni Alex na saksi sa lahat ng pinagdaan namin,. They All mouthed Congrats,Then si Dad na akala ko siya ang magpapahiwalay sa amin but then i fpond out ipinakilala niya pa si Gun.

And then here comes Gun And Dawn,Ang dlawang anghel ng buhay namin na nagdungtong ng pagiibigan naming dalawa.

And Alexander,ang lalaking minahal,mahal at mamahalin ko pa,We faced so many challenges in life pero kumakapit pa rin siya.

"My love is like a storybook story,But it's as real as the feelings I feel.His love was stronger than the power so dark,A prince could have within his keeping.His spells to weave and steal her heart,Within her heart but only sleeping.My love is like a storybook story,But it's as real as the feelings I feel.My love is like a storybook story,But it's as real as the feelings I feel.And he said:" Our eyes met,di ko maiiwasang mapasmile sa kanya habang tumutulo na ang luha ko. Siya rin naman umiiyak na,I know im happy, and so he is. He mouthed I love you and I mouthed in response I love you too.

"Don't you know I love you oh, so much,and lay my heart at the foot of your dress."And she said:"Don't you know that storybook loves,Always have a happy ending."Then he swooped her up just like in the booksAnd on his stallion they rode away.My love is like a storybook story,But it's as real as the feelings I feel.My love is like a storybook story,But it's as real as the feelings I feel." Natapos ang kanta and then timing andito na pala ako sa altar.

"Make sure you'll take care of them son."

"I will Dad," sagot ni Alex ng nakangiti and then ibinigay na ako ni Dad sa kanya.

Kahit na anu pala ang pinagdaanan namin sa kasalan pa rin kami babagsak. Sabay kaming bubuo ng pamilya,sabay kaming haharap sa mga problemang dadating samin. soon I will be officially Mrs. Anikka Cloud.

Natapos ang seremonya hanggang sa giving of vows na. Naiiyak ako sa saya.

"I Alexander jeixz Cloud,take you Anikka Charmaine Night to bethe wife of my day,I promise to be your bestfriend,your biggest fan to be your partner in crime,I promise to create and support a family with you, in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep.baby,I know we faced so any problems in life,I have my flaws but you still love me,I won't promise that I wont make you cry but I will do my best to make you happy everytime.Thank you for all your understanding baby,I love you so much,Thank you for giving birth to Dawn and Gun. I Love you i love you so much.  Loving what I know of you, trusting what things I will discover. I will respect you as a person, a partner, and an equal. There is little to say that you haven't already heard, and little to give that is not already freely given. Before you asked me, I was yours and I am devoted to you in every way. I marry you with no hesitation or doubt, and my commitment to you is absolute. ."naiiyak ako sa vow niya,nakita ko rin silang lahat na nakasmile na sa amin though naiiyak rin sila. I hold Alex's Hand.Now,Its my time to have my vows for him,

"Baby,Hindi ako Prepared litsi ka."Unang kung sabi at tumawa naman lahat even him.gago tumawa pa siya. "I TAKE YOU FOR THE LOVE YOU HOLD IN YOUR HEART, and vow to spend my life cultivating my love and care for you, for our family, and for all living things. Our relationship is my most important consideration; it gives me strength, and I vow to put every effort into strengthening it in turn through honesty, faithfulness, and patience. For all the days that we live with one another, I promise to spend each day working to become a more true version of myself, and I will do my upmost to help you do the same. Yes,We have conquered all,We fought those who hinders our relationship.We will fight for our Love.Baby,Thank you for taking care of us,Dawn,Gun and me. I have loved you,I love you and I will always love you baby ko,TODAY, SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE US, I CHOOSE YOU ALEX TO BE MY PARTNER. I am proud to be your wife, to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, push you, inspire you, and above all love you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live."

"  Anikka ,With this ring, I give you my heart. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone.May my heart be your shelter, may my arms be your home"

"Alex,I give you this ring, as a symbol of our marriage, for today and tomorrow,and for all the days to come."

Änd now I pronounced you Husband and Wife.you May now kiss the Bride." 

and then the ceremony sealed with the Alex' Magical Kiss

Now,Im officially Mrs. Anikka Charmaine Cloud.