9

I'm in Train. I don't know that because of the regular black-white outside the train, because I don't see that anymore. I know because I see the train. Outside I now see other trains. I think we're in a city in Train, because cities are the only places with this many trains.

I stand and walk to the front of the train. I walk until I reach a cabin in the far front. In that cabin are a chair and a steering wheel. Nobody sits in that chair, but the wheel moves without anyone controlling it. I sit down on the chair and put my hands on the wheel.

And then lots of things start to happen. The steering wheel moves in every direction. I try to control it, but I can't. Next to me I hear the horn of another train and the view moves really fast. I get dizzy.

With my hands still on the steering wheel I look for a brake. When I can stop the train I won't die.

There are no buttons and no pedals. And as a rock comes closer and closer I still look for a brake, emergency brake, ignition key, something to stop the train.

I give up. I close my eyes. The smack against the rock causes me to fall forward. Face-first I fly though the window, against the rock. Thousands of pieces of glass rain upon me and suddenly I'm in White.

A/N - have a wonderful Sunday! I have a break from school and my testweek is finally over, I'm so happy🎉🙌
How was your week?

Be brave & stay alive