14

Orange is not a beautiful color, unless it's the color of sunsets, then it is beautiful. But this orange is ugly.

People are flying around in this room. I have the feeling I recognize them, but I can't remember from what.

The scream of a woman sounds. I recognize the sort scream immediately. It's the kind you hear only when a loved one dies. I shudder, because it's not a nice sound, especially when you know why someone has screamed that scream.

I sit down on the floor and fold my arms around my legs and rock back and forth to get the sound out of my head. It doesn't work; it gets only worse. More women scream, and now I hear the sound of crying men, too, and I hear someone trying to soothe them, but they're not heard.

Oh, I wished I could fall through the ground to get rid of the sound.

I hear a crack and see one in the floor. The crack expands and more and more appear. Then the floor breaks and falls down, and I fall with it.

+ + +

Bananas, lemons, giraffes, but not water. Red and orange and yellow. Mix yellow and red and you get orange. When you mix yellow with something else you get green.

Grass is green, and so are trees. In my house was no green. How do you get green?

You get purple and green with the same color, but that color is mixed with different one. With one you use red, with the other yellow.

I have the feeling I'll never leave this green hall unless I figure out what color I'm missing.

Pink is red and white. Grey is white and black. Blue is... blue. Green is yellow and blue.