17

I've always thought about the discussion about gray as a weird discussion. What does it matter whether it is a color or not? But now that I'm in an abandoned gray hallway I would like to know the answer. It's better to think about that than about how lonely I'm here.

Just keep walking, I tell myself and I force my feet to move.

I walk and walk and walk and there doesn't seem to get an end to the corridor. Until I see a light. A bright, white light, not gray. I start running. I want to know what that light means, if anything. I hear a heartbeat and a heavy breathing and in the distance I hear voices. I stand still as a few puzzle pieces get together.

The flying people in the orange room; I know them all. They are friends and family.

The man in the blue uniform: an enemy – David.

The boy in blue: Caleb.

It's too much. I run away to get rid of the revelations. I run as fast as I can toward the bright light.

I squint my eyes as I get closer. Then I step in the light. Even though I shut my eyes, the light shines through my eyelids and causes a huge headache. The light dims until I can't feel it through my eyelids and I open my eyes.

A/N - wow, I forgot the Be brave & stay alive again, my head is so chaotic.
And I f***** up my test week, so I need to write a little less enthusiastic I suppose.

Anyway, be brave & stay alive