'Coma'

Justin's POV

Ugh going behind Selena's back was the most stupidest thing in the world. I should of of known she'd be pissed off at me.

I walked upstairs to check on Mason, which was sleeping and Kendall which was sleeping also so I walked to me and Selena's room and saw Selena laying on the bed on her phone.

"Hey.." I sat next to her.

"Hi." Selena said with no emotion, as she kept scrolling on her phone.

"You still mad?" I asked.

"No." Selena said and turned her back to me.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

"I'm just tired okay? Can you leave me alone?" Selena asked annoyed with me.

"Not until you talk to me." I said.

Selena then turned her back and faced me.

"Okay talk Justin. What's there even to talk about? Nothing. I don't wanna talk to you and yes I lied, I'm still mad." Selena snapped.

"Look I'm sorry! I know you didn't want Mason to go public yet but I just knew it was time, plus he was gonna be seen anyway." I said.

Selena's POV

Ugh now I feel like I was mad for no reason..

"Okay that's fine that you posted it but you still went behind my back." I said

"I know and I'm really sorry I was just stupid and I wasn't thinking." Justin said.

"You know your face makes it hard for me to stay mad." I giggled.

I guess I was mad for no reason because I guess Mason was gonna be seen anyway..

"I'm really attractive that's why." Justin joked and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Okay Justin go to sleep." I giggled.

The next day..

I woke up the next day finding Justin not here.. I went to check on the kids and they weren't here either. I then decided to call Justin.

Justin: Hello?
Selena: Hey where are you?
Justin: Well you slept really long so I took the kids out for ice cream.
Selena: Oh.. why didn't you wake me up?
Justin: You had a rough night with the shit I did, I wanted to give you time to relax.
Selena: Aw Justin that's so sweet.
Justin: I know. Anyways you relax and we'll be home in about 3 hours.
Selena: Alright love you.
Justin: Love you to baby bye.

Wow. This was actually the first 'relax' day I ever had since I had Mason. Not that I don't love him, I just actually wanna relax and have a day to myself.

4 hours later I realized they've been gone forever and I called Justin like 20 times but he ever answered . Then I got a call from the hospital..

Selena: Hello?
Doctor: Hi Mrs. Bieber, I called to tell you your family was involved in a car accident..
Selena: W-what? Are they okay !?
Doctor: The baby is fine, the toddler just sprained her leg but Justin..
Selena: But Justin what!
Doctor: Justin's in a coma.. he was badly injured.
Selena: No no no how!
Doctor: He was trying to save your kids from getting hurt in the crash and he risked his life for them.. I'm very sorry.
Selena: Is he gonna wake up anytime soon!?
Doctor: Comas are unlikely to tell. Please meet me at the Ridge Way Hospital.
Selena: I'm on my way.

I couldn't believe what just happened.. my family.. all involved in this!? And Justin in a coma!

I ran out the house, and drove off to the hospital as fast as I can..

"I'm here for Justin Bieber.." I said quickly to the lady at the stand,

"Room 213 floor A." The lady said and I rushed up to the room.

I got there and I slowly opened the door, finding Justin hooked up with a bunch of things with his face looking so pale.. I can't believe this..
He looked so hurt and I keep thinking this is my fault.. I don't know why ..

"You must be Mrs. Bieber." The doctor walked in saying.

"Y-yeah." I said holding back the tears.

"Mason and Kendall are doing fine and Justin's coma might last a while.." The doctor said.

"No! It can't!" I shouted.

"Mrs, I know your worried but he could wake up anytime. And if he doesn't.. he dies.." The doctor said.

"No! Don't you say that! He's gonna wake up I know it!" I cried out.

"In the mean time, would you like me to bring your kids?" The doctor asked.

"Yes p-please." I said wiping away my tears.

"Mommy!" Kendall said running to my lap.

"H-hey baby. Hi Mason." I said carrying Mason.

"Mommy is daddy gonna be okay?" Kendall asked worried.

"Y-yeah.. I know he is..." I said holding back the urge to break down crying.

_

Oohh.. this actually was hard to right without getting all teared up. Weird right? Anyways sorry it was short! I'm so tired and filled up with so much homework. What do you thinks gonna happen next ?