'Christmas'

Justin's POV

I woke up the next day with Selena by my side which was weird because I thought we seperated.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Selena.

"Um I live here?" She said.

"But I thought we seperated?" I asked.

"Uh no.. okay babe do you need some Ice or something because your acting weird." Selena said.

"No no I guess it was just a dream. Thank god." I sighed in relief and got out of bed and changed into my clothes.

"Well Christmas is tomorrow." Selena said.

"I know and I haven't went to get any gifts for the kids yet." I said an grabbed my keys.

"Well then go because you only have one day." Selena said and I left so I can buy presents for the kids.

Selena's POV

Justin dreamt that me and him separated which was weird.

Kendall then woke up.

"Mommy is it Christmas yet?" She asked.

"No Christmas is tomorrow and Santa will bring you a lot of presents okay?" I said as she nodded and ran off.

A couple hours later Justin walked in and put the gifts under the tree before Kendall sees.

Christmas Day~

"Mommy! Wake up! Santa came!" She said jumping on the bed.

"Okay baby girl were up." Justin said and picked up Mason from his crib.

"Ready to open presents?" I asked Kendall.

"Yes yes yes!" She said a little bit over excited.

"Haha okay let's go." I laughed and all of us ran downstairs.

"Look at all the presents!" Kendall shouted and unwrapped her gifts.

She opened her gifts and got a lot of toys and clothes and we opened Masons gifts and he got clothes and toys as well.

"Do you guys like your gifts?" I asked.

"Yes mommy." Kendall said and started playing with her toys.

"It's not over yet, here Sel." Justin said and put a red squared box in my hand.

"Justin.. ." I groaned.

"Just open it." He chuckled and I opened it which made my jaw drop.

It was a gold necklace that said "SJKM" which stands for "Selena, Justin, Kendall and Mason."

"Justin this is gorgeous, thank you so much." I said and kissed him.

"Your welcome babe." He laughed slightly.

"Oh and I got you something." I said as I gave him a wrapped gift.

He opened it and it was a diamond watch and an embarrassing picture of him as a kid.

"I like the watch.. just not the picture , but thanks anyways." He said as we kissed and took pictures of Kendall and Mason.

This really was a great Christmas. I love seeing my family happy.

_

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT ILL UPDATE MORE NOW I PROMISE!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER :)

WHAT DO YOU THINKS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??

Check out my new story called. "More Than Friends | Jaden Smith Story | " please :)