Back Home ( Sequel To Tour Love ) Jelena

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, READ THE FIRST BOOK "Tour Love" IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YET BECAUSE THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK TO IT!
___________________________

Selena's POV
It's great to be back home. We had a lot of fun on tour but I was home sick and now I'm happy. We're back to where it all started.

"Justin can you help me unpack!?" I shouted so he can hear me from downstairs.

The house had 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a pool and 2 living rooms.

"I'm coming hold up!" He shouted back while he ran up the stair holding Kendall.

"Where we're you?" I asked as I put away all the clothes.

"I was changing Kendall's diaper since you never did." Justin said annoyed.

"Justin I've been unpacking your shit for the past hour I didn't have time to change the damn diaper." I snapped at him.

"Okay calm down" He chuckled.

"This isn't funny Justin can you just help?" I said with no emotion at all.

"Fine. Kendall can you put away your toys in your room?" Justin asked her.

"Yes daddy." Kendall said as she ran to her room.

Me and Justin started unpacking things which took 3 hours then we finished and we went to the living room to get some rest.

"That was hard" Justin said as he sighed and flopped on the couch.

"At least we're home now.." I said and smiled.

"That's true." Justin said and turned on the T.V.

"Justin can I ask you something?" I asked Justin....

"Yeah what is it.?" He asked back.

"Why did you cheat on me?" I asked him nervously. I've been thinking about this for a while now.

"Sel are you really gonna bring this up right now?" He asked annoyed.

"Well J, I wanna know.. why did you?" I asked worried about his answer.

"Can we talk about this later?" Justin snapped and turned back the the T.V.

He's hiding something.

"Justin why don't you wanna tell me?" I asked nervously.

"Sel we could talk about this later okay? Let's just cuddle." Justin said as he dragged me on the couch and cuddled up with me.

He's not telling me but why?

"Yeah.. okay." I sighed and laid my head back and tried to get all the thoughts aside which was no use.

_

I woke up on the couch on top of Justin. I guess we fell asleep here.

"Kendall?" I called out.

"Yes mommy?" She said running in.

"Why didn't you wake me up sweety?" I asked.

"Because you get mean when someone wakes you up." She said and ran off.

I don't get mean.. do I?

"Justin wake up!" I threw a pillow him and laughed.

"Ugh seriously 5 minutes." He groaned and looked away.

"Fine you sleep here and I'll take the bed" I said and giggled.

"No! No no no I'm going to the bed also." He said as he rubbed his eyes and walked upstairs.

I checked the time and it was 9 PM. I put Kendall in her room and waited for her to fall asleep.

After she fell asleep, I went to the closet and changed in my room then I jumped on the bed next to Justin and got under the blanket.

I felt 2 strong arms wrap around me which I knew was Justin's.

"Goodnight babe" He said in his cute sleepy voice.

"Night." I said and kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

It's good to be home..

_

Thanks for reading! The book will get better this is just the beginning of the book.!
If you haven't read Tour Love then don't read this because this is the second book.! Enjoy<3