'Blacked Out'

Selena's POV

I lied because I was sick. Not pregnant. I didn't wanna keep Justin behind all his work and stuff so I just told him I'm fine. I'm guessing he doesn't believe me anymore because I've been worse. I think I'm coming down with a fever maybe .

"Are you sure your okay.?" Justin asked.

"Justin I'm sure now go." I said as I laid on the couch.

"Babe I'm staying. I'm not gonna leave you like this." Justin said.

"Justin you can't Scooter will be mad and I'm not sick okay? Go." I lied.

Ugh I hate lying to him.

"Nope. I'm staying." Justin said.

"Justin go! He's gonna be angry." I said.

"Ugh are you sure?" Justin said and got up.

"I'm sure babe." I said and then he kissed me goodbye and left.

I decided to call over Demi, Ashley , Vanessa and Ariana.

As soon as they got here we all sat on the couch and started talking.

"Sel you don't look good at all." Demi said.

"I-I'm fine." I said feeling like I'm gonna pass out and next thing I know I blacked out.

Justin's POV

I was on my way to the meeting until Demi called me and told me to meet her at the hospital because Selena blacked out. I made a turn and rushed to the hospital not caring about the meeting.

I got to the hospital and saw a lady at the counter.

"Selena Bieber. What room is she staying at?" I said rushing for her to answer.

"Room 201 sir. Floor 2." The lady said and then I rushed up the elevator then looked for the room.

198,199,200.. 201.

I walked in the room seeing all Selena's friends and Kendall.

"Daddy!" Kendall yelled out.

"Hey baby girl. Hey guys." I said .

"Hey. We'll leave you two alone." Ashley said as they all left.

I sat on the chair next to Selena's bed and held her hand.

She slightly woke up.

"J-Justin?" She said quietly. She looked weak.

"Hey babe." I said .

"Where am I?" She asked.

"In the hospital. Demi told me you guys were talking then you blacked out." I said as I sighed.

"Oh." Was all she could manage to say.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel good? You said you were fine.. I knew you were lying but I just wanted you to tell me truth." I said.

"I'm sorry I just didn't wanna get into your work and making Scooter angry" Selena said slowly getting up and resting her back.

"It's fine babe. Scooter needs to understand I have problems at home." I sighed .

She didn't answer and then the doctor came in.

"Hello, you must be Justin?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah I am." I said and saw Selena slowly falling asleep.

"She's fine by the way. She threw up a lot which caused her to feel dizzy and black out. She's okay now. She should be able to leave tomorrow.'' The doctor said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Oh and my daughter is a big fan of you." The doctor smiled.

"Do you want an autograph?" I asked just to be nice.

"If that's okay with you." The doctor said. I signed her an autograph and took a picture with her then she left.

I stayed playing with Kendall for about an hour until Selena woke up again.

"Ugh my stomach" Selena groaned.

"Kendall mommys awake." I chuckled as Kendall sat on the hospital bed next to Selena.

"So when can I leave?" She asked.

"Tomorrow. And your friends are out there. Do you want them to come in?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Selena said and then Demi, Ashley, Vanessa and Ariana came in.

"Hey.. you feeling okay?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah. Thank god you guys were at my house at that time." Selena said.

"I know or else no one would of seen you." Demi said.

"I wanna leave so bad. Ugh." Selena groaned again.

"Babe you can wait a day. Plus they still need to watch you for a little."

"Who are these flowers from?" Selena asked when she saw the flowers.

"Me." I chuckled.

"Awww Justin your so adorable." Selena laughed a little.

"Well we'll go. Love you Sel and feel better." Ariana said as they all left.

"Justin?" Selena asked.

"Yeah babe?" I answered.

"Are you still mad at me for lying to you?" Selena asked.

_

I'm running out of ideas for this story so comment and tell me some ideas to add in the next part (: