'Interview'

Selena's POV

We finally arrived at the place where they are holding the interview and some security took us into the dressing room where we could get dressed and get our hair and make-up done. We finally finished and they led us to the interview spot as the audience cheered and we sat down.

"Welcome Selena and Justin. How are you guys?" The interviewer asked.

"We're great, how about you?" Justin asked back.

"I'm also great, thank you for asking. Now is this Kendall and Mason?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes, Kendall is 6 and Mason is turning 1." I smiled as everyone 'aw'd'.

"That's amazing. They are adorable. Anyways let's get straight to the rumors. Are you and Justin seperated?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes." Justin replied simply and some people gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. For how long have you been separated?" The interviewer asked.

"About a month." I replied and Kendall looked a little sad.

"I'm surprised ya'll agreed to come to this interview together." The interviewer said.

"Um we'll we're still a family wether were together or not. So me and Selena are still friends I guess." Justin said.

"We'll that's good to hear. All I know is that some Jelena shippers are going to he devestated." The interviewer chuckled.

"Yeah I could tell." Justin also shared a fake laugh.

"Well thanks for clearing those rumors up. And I hope your seperation doesn't destroy your friendship." The interviewer said.

*

Me and Justin finally finished the interview and we left home but in the car Kendall asked a question.

"Are you and mommy breaking up?" Kendall asked.

"No baby girl. It was just a lie that we were supposed to say." Justin sighed as I sighed also.

"But isn't lying bad? I thought lying was bad daddy." Kendall pouted.

"I know but this lie was important. Just you never lie okay?" Justin said and Kendall nodded.

*

We got home and rumors were already spreading about me and Justin's "seperation". I honestly hate faking it because look where it got Kendall.

Plus when Kendall sees Justin kissing Leah, she'll probably be mad at him forever and I don't want that to happen.

Justin seemed really frustrated. He went over to Fredo's house to get his mind off of things, which I don't blame him. This whole thing is turning out to be a mess and I wish we never agreed to it.

I wish I never agreed to it.

_

I'm so sorry it was short but I'm so tired and I have tooo much homework BUT tomorrow I am uploading 3 parts and they are long :)