'Know Why'

Selena's POV

I let Demi, Fredo and Ryan first because I wanted to go see Justin alone. I figured it was the right thing to do. I also had Khloe bring Kendall and Mason so all three of us could go see him.

*

They all walked out. It looked like they had a weight lifted off their shoulder.

"Hey, how is he?" I asked Demi.

"He's okay. For now." Demi sighed and sat down.

My turn.

*

Justin's POV

I talked a little to Demi, Fredo and Ryan but they said more people wanted to visit so they left.

The door knob moved around until it opened and in came Kendall running over to my bed.

"Daddy!" Kendall yelled and jumped on top of the bed.

"Hey baby girl." I said and put her on my lap.

In came Selena. Holding Mason.

"Hey Mase." I said and grabbing Mason from Selena.

"How are you feeling?" Selena asked and sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"I've been better." I sighed and let Kendall down on the ground so she could play with her things.

"Justin, why did you do this?" Selena asked and sighed.

"I think you know why I did this Selena." I said and she sighed again.

"Justin why can't you just move on like I did?" Selena asked and I scoffed.

"How do you move on in four months and take my kids away from me?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry I did that okay? I didn't know it would lead to you nearly killing yourself." Selena said and I sighed.

"Yeah well it did." I said and Selena looked at me.

"I broke up with Kyle." Selena simply said and my eyes widened.

"Why?" I asked and I sounded like I didn't care but I actually did.

"I think you know why." Selena said and was about to walk out until she spoke up. "I'll be back later." And she left.

Know why? How would I know why? Wait.. is it because of what I did to myself?

_

So it's short and I'm sorry but I have no school tomorrow since we had a snow storm and I'll update today again :)