'Our Home'

Justin's POV

I'm okay. I'm finally okay. Talking to her made me feel okay.. and I actually feel better than okay. I'm great.. I feel better.

"Wait, so are and Selena back together?" Alfredo asked while putting on his coat.

"No, well not yet at least. She said she still needed time to think and I gave her some space." I said as I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car with Alfredo.

We were heading to meet Demi at Urth Caffe. She told me she might bring Selena and that's why I actually wanted go.

*

"Hey Demi." Alfredo said as him and Demi walked off to god knows where and left me and Selena at the booth with Kendall and Mason.

"Are you and mommy moving in together again?" Kendall asked.

"It depends on how daddy wants it." Selena said which surprised me.

"Wait, so you want to move back into our old house together again?" I asked confused.

"I think it'll help our relationship if we actually do.. so why not? If you want to." Selena said and I smiled widely.

"Of course I want to.. we could be a big happy family again." I said.

"But I just still need time to think, wether we live together or not okay?" Selena said and I nodded in agreement.

"Mommy, the guys with camera's are looking at us." Kendall said and I closed the blinds in the booth.

"They'll leave us alone now." Selena said and we ordered what we wanted to eat.

After we ate, we decided to move back now so we moved our stuff and went to .. OUR home.. I love saying that. Even if me and Selena aren't together, I think we could make it work.

"Wait, Demi said we're on Celebrity Gossip. Turn it on." Selena said and we both sat on the couch listening to what they had to say.

"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.. or should I say Selena Bieber, if it's true. They both were spotted two times at Urth Caffe together. Once alone and once with their kids. Earlier, they both announced on their separation but this looks like they've made things work again. Justin showed up at Kendall's birthday party, knowing Selena was there but we have no information on that. My guess is that they're back together but they could be discussing something else. Tell us your thoughts on our website." The host said.

"Wow." Selena said and I nodded.

"I know.." I sighed and flopped back on the couch.

"Well I should go check on Mason." Selena said but I stopped her.

"When can I kiss you?" I asked. Making her face blush a little.

"Justin I don't think this would be the right time, we just moved back but I'm not ready to actually get back together yet." Selena said and walked off as I sighed.

Why is she making this so damn complicated? It's hard on me and she's
making it worse. At least we actually moved back together. That's a step.

_

Ha ha. Sorry it's short. It'll be longer tomorrow . :)

It snowed omg!!! like this is so surprising for me because where I live is always so hot. Even in the winter.