'Truth'

Justin's POV

Three weeks. Three damn weeks and Selena is still being annoyed with me. I still don't understand why she left me.
I know it isn't the depression, I know it had nothing to do with me. I know she's hiding the truth. I'll find it out, eventually.

"Dude I know she's hiding something but what the hell is it?" I asked. I was frustrated with what Selena was hiding from me.

"Bieber, stop stressing yourself out. Your just making everything worse for you and your over thinking all of this. She said she left you because of depression, so just believe that. Your single bro, go find some chicks." Twist told me.

"I don't want to be single. I want Selena and I want to know why she fucking left me. I know it wasn't my depression and dude your going to help me find out what it is." I sighed and slouched back on the couch.

I heard Twist groan in annoyance by me. He obviously didn't want to help me but I ain't taking no for an answer.
I'm going to find out the truth.

*

Selena's POV

"Mommy when are you going to let daddy move in with us?" Kendall asked me.

"Kendall I've told you a million times, daddy is not moving back with us okay? You'll see him every week though." I replied back.

"So am I going to live the life of me having to switch every week to see my parents? Am I going to be like that?" Kendall asked.

"Ken, please just give me some time. Your turning eight soon and we have to plan your birthday okay? But daddy isn't invited." I said.

"Mommy! I want daddy to come that's not fair! Why are you making me miserable!" Kendall shouted. For a seven year old, she had an attitude.

"Kendall go upstairs and I'll think about it okay? I'll invite Sophie over to play with you." I said and walked to Khloe.

"You know you can't keep Justin away from her own birthday party. You guys may not be together but Justin has the right to care for his own daughter." Khloe spoke.

"Khloe, I know. I'll invite him but I'm not talking to him." I sighed and sat down on the chair.

"Sel, why did you leave him because he was depressed? Don't you think that was a crazy idea?" Khloe asked.

"I- Khloe just stop asking questions. I'm going outside for some fresh air." I sighed and got up.

"You know your only making this harder on yourself. I know that isn't the truth on why you left Justin, and sooner or later, your telling me the truth. You can't hide it forever." Khloe walked off.

*

Justin's POV

Selena called me saying that I was invited to Kendall's party in two days. I wanted to go but at the same time, I didn't want to face Selena. I wanted to ask her about the truth though, but she straight up won't tell me obviously so I'll make a plan. A really good one.

.

.

.

.

__

Do you guys play flappy bird?
That bird is annoying as poop.
My score is 31.

Anyways, what do you think is gonna happen next?