'I Promise'

Selena's POV

It's been 4 weeks since me and Justin's separation. I'm guessing he's already seeing Treya. It's all over the gossip sites. Me and Justin haven't fully divorced yet but we did separate. I see him a couple times to give him Kendall.

"Sel, Justin called." Ariana said.

I have still been staying with Ariana. I hate hotels.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said to drop off Kendall at his house." Ariana said.

"Oh okay." I sighed as I got Kendall, got her bag and drove to Justin's house.. or my house but I'm not living in it now.

I knocked on the door and waited for Justin to answer.

For my surprise, Treya answered it.

"Uh what are you doing here?" She said with an attitude.

"Dropping off my daughter to my husband." I said annoying her.

"Justin your brat of a wife is here." Treya called out.

"Hey Sel." He said walking up to the door.

"And next time you call me a brat, I'll beat your ass down you bitch." I snapped at Treya.

"Ugh." She groaned and walked off.

"What was that about?" Justin asked.

"Nothing. Here's Kendall, her stuff and I'll pick her up tomorrow." I said handing him Kendall.

"So are you still mad?" Justin asked.

"No. You moved on and I don't care about your life anymore okay?" I said hoping he'll understand me.

"I didn't move on." Justin explained.

"Sure looks like you did." I said.

"Treya? That was just a way to get my mind off things." Justin said.

"Mhm." I said knowing he was lying.

"Well come over tomorrow and I'll take you out to lunch okay?" Justin said.

"What makes you think I wanna go out with you when you cheated on me when we were married with a child." I snapped.

"I just wanna talk okay?" Justin said.

"Fine. Just an hour." I said and left leaving Kendall with him.

I got back to Ariana.

Kendall's POV

I hate seeing my mommy and daddy fight. They think I don't know what's going on but I do. Mommy told me that daddy kissed another girl. I thought daddy can only kiss me and mommy. I also hate how I have to go to a different house every week just to see 1 of my mommy or my daddy. I want them to be together again so we can be a big happy family again.

Justins POV

I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since be and Selena's separation. We've never been separated this long before and it's gotten me worried. What if she wants a divorce? I can't live without her. I only have Treya here to keep me company but it's not helping so I kicked her out and told her never to talk to me again. I think I did the right thing and I'm gonna try my best to get my baby back.

Selena's POV

The next day I remembered that Justin asked me to go to lunch with him so I wore something causal. I wore black skinny jeans, a cropped top that says swaggy on it with a cardigan and some uggs. It was nothing special.

I drove to Justin's house and saw him and Kendall playing outside with
Kendall on top of his car.

"Hey Kendall.. Justin." I said as I carried Kendall.

"So you ready?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, let's go I guess." I said as I put Kendall in her seat and buckled her up then sat in the passenger side as Justin sat on the drivers seat.

We left to get lunch and we had so much paparazzi surrounding us just because they think we're back together. Which were not. Paparazzi needs to stop jumping to conclusions.

"Jelena's back! Is it true!?" One of the paparazzi yelled out.

No. It's not true . I was about to say it but I decided not to.

As me and Justin walked in Olive Garden, we sat down and started a conversation.

"So. Did you.. uh.. find anyone else?" Justin asked worried to see if I moved on or not.

"I'm not gonna move on in 4 weeks. Unlike you." I said.

"I kicked Treya out. We never even dated I just needed company." Justin said.

"You could of got Jaden, Alfredo, Moises, Twist. Why the girl you cheated on me with?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just wasn't thinking." Justin said.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"So uh.. how are you?" Justin asked.

How am I? Justin I'm broken because if you. Thanks for asking.

"Fine. You?" I asked back to be nice.

"Not fine." Justin confessed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well your not with me anymore." Justin said.

I don't know how to reply..

"Justin it's for the best. I think now that you've hurt me a lot, we just need a separation." I admit.

"Forever?" Justin asked worried.

"Not forever.. we just need a little time to talk and figure things out." I said.

He smiled knowing I wasn't as mad at him as last time.

"That's fine with me." Justin said.

"Yeah. So now what?" I asked.

"Do you wanna come back to our house for a little?" Justin asked.

"I don't really think that's a good idea." I admit.

"I mean just to hang out as a family." Justin said.

"Oh okay." I said as we got up, went to his car and drove home.

Home.

It's where you spend the best times with your family. Home is filled with memories of almost everything. Letting all that go is just to hard.

We got to the house and I walked in and oh my god, this place was a mess.

"Justin, what happened in here?" I asked shocked.

There were pillows everywhere, food on the floor, stains, bottles, blankets, wrappers, tissues.

"Um.. I couldn't clean because I was mad." Justin said.

"Mad about what?" I said trying to clean a little bit.

"Mad that.. that.. you left me." Justin said.

I sighed.

"Justin I didn't leave you for good. Just understand I needed time to think. I still do." I said as I got the vacuum and vacuumed the place to make it look better.

"Thanks." Justin said.

"Yeah." I said and sat on the couch.

Flashback
________

"I will always love you, I'll never hurt you okay?" Justin said to me, holding my hand.

"I'll always love you to Justin, and I'll never hurt you either." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Please don't ever leave me." Justin said.

"I won't baby.. just please don't make any mistakes" I said.

"I won't I promise." Justin said.

End Of Flashback
_

Just sitting on this couch made me remember all that.

I literally just broke down crying again.

"Sel? What's wrong?" Justin said sitting down next to me.

_

Wow. So much drama is happening. What do you think is gonna happen next? Find out(: