'New Home'

Justin's POV

It's been a month and my leg is finally better and I can walk on it now. I still do have people visiting me and greeting me with 'I'm glad your okay' sentences everyday. Especially my beliebers.

"Holy shit it won't stay!" Selena shouted from the other room.

She's had a habit of talking to herself sometimes which I find hilarious.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked waking up to her.

"This chair won't fold up." Selena said and went back to trying to fold up the plastic chair that was for Kendall.

"Here.." I said and closed the chair.
"Easy."

"Yeah for you." Selena laughed slightly and we walked back to the living room.

As I was about to sit down, I heard the door bell ring and Selena went to get it.

"H- Caitlin?" Selena asked angrily.

Well now my evil ex girlfriend decided to show up.

"Hello Gomez." Caitlin scoffed.

"Oh it's Bieber now." Selena smiled proudly making Caitlin feel angry and annoyed.

That's my girl.

"What are you doing here?" Selena asked.

"Oh I'm being a nice friend and visiting Justin after what he went through." Caitlin said and walked into our house.

I could feel Selena tense up.

"You could of done that a month ago." Selena scoffed.

"I know but I wanted to do it now." Caitlin said.

"Okay so what do you wanna say to me?" I asked Caitlin.

"Well now that your better, I'm having a party tonight but you can't bring anyone. I invited Ryan and Alfredo." Caitlin said and left.

"Okay..." Selena said annoyed with Caitlin as she shut the door behind here and walked back to me.

"I kinda wanna go.." I said.

"What? Why?" Selena asked all tensed up.

"I haven't been anywhere since the hospital and I'm bored anyways." I said and walked upstairs to get dressed.

"Out of all the places, you chose Caitlin's?" Selena asked angrily following me up the stairs.

"Mommy are you okay?" Kendall asked walking in.

"Yeah honey I'm fine, go check on Mase for me." Selena said as Kendall left.

"Sel I'll be gone for like 2 hours that's it." I said and grabbed my keys.

"Whatever." Selena snapped and walked away.

Ugh I'm not dealing with this, I just wanna have a night out and have fun.

Selena's POV

I think Justin's pretty stupid to go to his ex girlfriends party. I'm kind of annoyed that he'd actually do it. I'm actually more than annoyed, I'm really frustrated with Justin.

It's been an hour and I was on my laptop, logging into 'Twitter' and checking my feed.

As I was scrolling, Justin tweeted:

@.justinbieber: having so much fun, better than staying home. lol.

Jerk. So am I not any fun? Ugh I'm just fed up with all this and I decided to just go take a nap.

***

I woke up 4 in the morning that night and I woke up in my bed, guessing Justin brought me but he isn't in bed.

I walked downstairs finding Justin watching T.V on the couch.

"Sel, why are you up?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same question." I said and sat on the other side of the couch.

Yes I'm still frustrated with the whole Caitlin's party thing.

"I couldn't sleep." Justin said.
"How about you?" He asked

"I heard noises so I woke up." I said and yawned.

"Well let's go back to bed then." Justin said.

"Actually you can stay on the couch." I smirked and walked back up to my room.

**
The next day I found Justin sleeping next to me.

This troll didn't stay on the couch.

"Wake up." I said hitting Justin with a pillow.

"Ugh 5 minutes please." He groaned.

"No Justin. Did you drink at the party?" I asked.

"N-no." He stuttered as I know he was lying.

"Seriously Justin get it together." I snapped and walked downstairs.

"Oh come on Sel, it was one drink." Justin said following me downstairs.

"Doesn't matter, you could of got into another accident a-and.." I stopped myself as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Babe.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know the accident affected you a lot." Justin said sitting me on his lap.

"Well it did Justin. Even if it was 6 days, I felt miserable without you. I don't want things to happen to you again.." I said as a tear rolled down and I wiped it off.

"I know I'm sorry I left to the stupid party, I didn't even have fun." Justin said.

"Oh really? Not according to your tweet." I laughed slightly.

"Oops" Justin chuckled.

"I was thinking.." I said as Justin cut me off.

"No more kids." Justin almost shouted.

I laughed way more than I should have.

"N-no I was thinking about a new house." I said in between my laughs.

"Oh thank god." Justin sighed in relief.

"But anyways maybe in Florida." I said.

"What? Why? I love California.." Justin sighed.

"I don't know.. maybe a good change I guess." I said and got off his lap.

"I'll think about it.. but I'm not sure." Justin said as he kissed my cheek and walked to the kitchen.

_

READ: I am so extremely sorry I didn't update fast, I was caught up in other things but I'm gonna be updating more now. And I'm sorry this was short I'll make the next parts longer for you:)

Question- What do you want Justin's decision to be ¿