'Custody'

Justin's POV

Anger built up inside me. Did she move on? Did she love me anymore? Who was he?

"Daddy!" Kendall yelled as she ran up and hugged me.. tightly.

"Hey baby girl." I said as she hit me softly with her arm.

"That's for not talking to us for four months!" Kendall said and I was surprised.

"Ken, can I talk to mommy alone?" I asked as everyone nodded and left, leaving me and Selena alone.

"What the hell Selena. How could you do this to me! Do you know how many times I've tried calling you! Four fucking months! I haven't even seen my kids in four months! And you moved on?" I snapped and Selena flinched a little.

"Justin, I knew you would do this so I broke contact with you. I didn't want to be near you anymore!" Selena also snapped.

"So you take my fucking kids with you! You took them away so I wouldn't see them! I couldn't see Mason or Kendall grow because you didn't want to be near me!? Your a heartless bitch you know." I snapped, not regretting it.

"I'm a bitch now? Okay Justin. Fine.
Oh and by the way, I'm dating somebody now." Selena said and my heart dropped.

"You moved on pretty fast." I said and walked off to the rest, where everybody was. Including Selena's 'new' boyfriend. Man how much I would do to beat him up.

*

Alfredo made dinner so we were all sitting at the dinner table, Selena sitting across from me next to whatever his name is.

"Justin have you met anyone yet?" Demi asked an I rolled my eyes.

"No." I simply replied and excused myself from the table as I walked to the game room and sat down.

Few minutes later, I heard foot steps walking in. Demi came in and sat next to me.

"Justin what's wrong?" Demi asked.

"Nothings wrong." I sighed and played with the tips of my fingers.

"Justin I know something's wrong and you can talk to me okay?" Demi questioned and I sighed.

"How long has Selena been dating whatever his name is?" I asked and looked down.

"His names Kyle and they've been dating for 2 and a half months. Just so you know, I don't even like him." Demi said and I chuckled a little.

"I could tell. What does Kendall think of him?" I asked.

"She doesn't like him either. She has an attitude with him which I think is funny." Demi laughed as I did also.

"Thanks." I said and Demi looked confused.

"For what?" Demi questioned.

"For being a good friend. All Alfredo was doing was throwing chips at me." I said and laughed at the same time as Demi did also.

"Well don't worry I won't throw anything at you." Demi said as we exchanged hugs and both walked to the living room.

*

Selena and the rest left, but before I told her to start dropping Kendall and Mason off or I'll go to court and take full custody for them. Yes, I would do that because I'm fully pissed off at Selena.

_

Oooh Justin got sassy today. Haha.

Updating in a little.