'Broken'

Justin's POV

Breaking myself. Was I breaking myself? What am I doing to my life? Am I making it worse? Breaking myself. Am I breaking myself?

Kendall's birthday was today. I didn't know if I even wanted to go, but I had to. I couldn't miss her birthday just because Selena was there. What am I even doing to my life anymore. I don't know. I just don't know anymore.

*

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Kendall, happy birthday to you." Everybody sang.

"Daddy you came!" Kendall said and jumped into my arms. This isn't a family anymore. Not to me, not to Kendall, not to anyone.

"Of course I came. Why would I miss you turning eight?" I questioned and Kendall giggled and ran off to her friends.

I walked into the house. My house? Our house? What is this? I can't even figure out wether this is my house anymore. I haven't walked in here in a while.

Pictures on the wall. Family pictures on the wall. My jacket still hanging on the coat hanger. The pillow hanging off the couch, never was picked up. My ring, sitting on the coffee table, after I took it off. Memories flooding the house, like I've been gone for 10 years, but I've only been gone for a month. One step in this house can break you. These memories will break me. I'm breaking myself. Just like she said.

"Justin what are you doing?" A voice said behind me. Selena.

"I was just looking around. Just to see if anything changed in here." I sighed quietly.

"Okay. Well.. Kendall wants to see you open her gifts." Selena said and was about to leave but I grabbed her arm softly.

"Is this forever.. are you not coming back anymore?" I asked with my voice cracking.

"Justin.. I don't want to talk about this on Kendall's birthday.." Selena said.

"But I do because what are we anymore? Are we still a family? Are we friends? What are we Selena? You tell me. Please tell me because I can't handle this anymore. Yes I'm breaking myself but I'm losing myself also. You know I can't handle all this pain anymore. Why did you do this?" I asked and Selena was about to tear up.

"I- Justin I just can't talk about this right now.." Selena said and walked off to Kendall.

Why can't my life be like a movie? It always has a happy ending. My happy ending isn't turning out so happy. Am I going to die broken? Sad? Depressed? How's my life going to turn out? Who am I? Who am I to her.. who am I to everyone... I'm just broken.

Broken.

_

Guys I know it's short but I have homework ughh. I hate Sundays. I hate school. Anyways this part actually made me a little sad. Weird right?