'Home'

Selena's POV

Home. It's good to be back. I had a lot of fun in Hawaii but I did miss our house so yeah, we're back home. We handled all the drama and paparazzi and now Justin is calm about all the rumors that happened in Hawaii so that's a good thing.

Right now we're going to the studio for Justin to record his music journals. I'm really impressed with his music and I love them a lot.

"Justin you ready?" Scooter asked while Justin put on his headphones in the studio.

"Yep." Justin said and started singing 'Rollercoaster'. My favorite song from his music journal.

' Roller coaster.. roller coaster..

The minute we were up and the next we were falling down..' My favorite part of the song.

While Justin was recording songs, Demi walked in crying.

My heart literally dropped, I hate seeing my best friend cry..

"Demi what's wrong!?" I said as we both sat outside the studio.

"I lost the b-baby.." Demi cried out.

"Oh Demi I'm so sorry.... does Alfredo know?" I asked.

"N-no.. I didn't want to tell him, he'll l-leave m-me." Demi cried.

"Demi Alfredo has the most sweetest heart, he would never do that. Now go tell him okay? And come over later so we can talk. I'm sorry." I said as I hugged Demi as she left.

I walked back in the studio and Justin was sitting patiently in the spinning chair.

"Hey where were you?" Justin asked.

"Talking to Demi.. she lost her baby." I said as Justin's eyes widened.

"Are you serious? How?" Justin asked.

"I don't know she didn't tell me." I sighed as we both switched the subject.
"So are you finished recording?"

"No. I have one more song with Big Sean." Justin said.

As soon as Justin finished his song with Big Sean, we went home.

"Let's get a puppy." Justin suggested.

"Ha funny." I laughed sarcastically.

"I'm serious.. I really want one. Plus the kids can have a little play buddy." Justin chuckled.

"Justin I don't want to. Dogs are a mess and your never even home to clean anything." I sighed.

"Okay okay it was just a thought. Don't hit me." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

I've been giving some thought and I really think it's best me and Justin separate for a little. I know I sound crazy but it's for the best, we argue to much, we fight a lot.. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of feeling guilty and mad everyday.

"We need to talk when we get home." I said as Justin didn't say anything and just drove home.

We reached the house and I walked in sitting on the couch with Justin.

"Let's seperate." I said calmly.

"Separate what?" Justin said and turned on the T.V as I turned it back off.

"Us!" I almost shouted.

"What? Don't play jokes." Justin smiled then his smile faded as he found out I was being serious.
"Why? Everything's fine!" He shouted.

"Justin no it's not! Can't you see? We argue like crazy and we get mad at each other for no reasons every single day. I just need a break." I said as Justin just got up angrily.

"Fine! I don't even care." Justin yelled and left the house.

I sighed.

I know this is a bad idea but it's for the best and I think it could really help us.

_

Sorry it's short .
I'm not getting any comments anymore :( I really wanna see what you guys feel about the chapters.

Find out what happens next.