'Bad Day'

Dedicated To; Alexito_0318
Thanks for the sweet note ❤️
_

Justin's POV

I was currently in the studio, working on my journals. Yes they are songs about my feelings. Me. My broken heart most of all. Ever since Selena left me a couple weeks ago, I've been writing music about her.

"No I didn't think you would let me down that easy
Oh no girl
And I didn't think it was over until you walked away
Like it was nothing, baby

And that moment was so hard for me to breathe, yeah
Cause you took away the biggest part of me, yeah
Life is so unpredictable, yeah
Never thought a love like yours would leave me all alone oh no

Didn't waste any time
Like you had already made up your mind
No sympathy
Cause I was out of line, oh yeah

But I didn't think you would let me down that easy
Oh no girl
And I didn't think it was over until you walked away
Like it was nothing girl

It was a bad day!
Hey hey hey...
I know I was wrong
But you could've said goodbye baby
It was a bad day
Now I'm like whoa

It was a bad day
It was a bad day
It was a bad day." I finished singing 'Bad Day' and I left, going over to Selena's to pick up Kendall.

*

"Hey." Selena simply said as she opened the door to let me inside of Khloe's house.

"We need to talk." I said as I followed her to the living room.

"We have nothing to talk about. We're not together anymore." Selena sighed and picked up Kendall's bag.

"I know you didn't leave me because of my depression. So tell me the truth. Why did you leave?" I asked.

"Justin that is the truth and I'm not lying." Selena said as she handed me Kendall's bag and I followed her to get Kendall.

"We both know your lying here Selena.
So what's the real reason huh? Because I didn't do anything wrong." I said.

"Justin can you stop? You don't know if I'm lying or not, and I certainly am not lying." Selena snapped.

"Why can't you tell me the truth? Did you find someone else? Did you get bored of our relationship?" I asked angrily.

"Justin I don't need to tell you anything. How about you go and take Kendall while you write songs about me, telling the world that I'm your 'heartbreaker'." Selena snapped.

"I only write music about my feelings because you broke me." I confessed and Selena froze for a second but spoke up.

"Did I break you? Or did you break yourself?" Selena questioned while she handed me Kendall and Mason and walked off.

What did she mean by me breaking myself?

"Daddy, mommy said your coming to my birthday tomorrow!" Kendall giggled.

"Yes baby girl I am. I'm buying you something really cool." I chuckled as she danced around excitedly.

I buckled Kendall in the car while I put Mason in the car seat and got in the drivers seat, as I left and drove to Jaden's.

"Daddy where are we going?" Kendall asked me, confused.

"We're going over to see Jaden and Moises baby girl." I said and Kendall nodded.

I parked in Jaden's drive way. Well technically Will's but whatever. I walked in finding Jaden's parents. I said hi and they wanted to take Mason off my hands so I took Kendall and walked up to Jaden's room.

"Hey bro, long time." Jaden said as we did our handshake. I greeted Moises as well and sat down.

"Yeah I know. Lot of drama been going on around me." I said and put Kendall on my lap.

"I heard. You and Selena huh. Is I true?" Moises asked me.

"Yep. First it was a publicity scandal but then she actually left me." I sighed.

"Kendall, do you wanna go see Willow?" Jaden asked as Kendall nodded and he carried her to Willow's room.

I wanted to know the truth, real bad. I also wanted to know what Selena meant by me breaking myself. Does she think I'm making myself depressed?

_

Random Quote; Don't Let Anyone Break You. You Are You. They Don't Know The Real You.

Guys I know it's short but I literally took the hardest Spanish test today and I need a break but at least I wrote :)